Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

OUch


Who's in their right mind would swim for 3 continous hours... I regret it. .My body is SORE and I can't function. I'm so tired. I won't be able to get up tomorrow.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A good workout?! I love that soreness, it makes me feel really good. The more the pain, the better I feel. :D

Al-ain Rose said...

u don't feel the pain until you're out of the pool..I'm aching all over...but it feels good when u know that you have burned SO much calories and that bar of chocolate you felt guilty about is no longer there in your body XD

rosh said...

Ay Caramba..3 hours!

Good job, you fitness freak :D

Faisal is correct, all that pain & soreness is such sweet serenity indeed. Bask in its glory girl.

Unknown said...

I heard that the pain peaks after 48 hrs and lasts till for another day, just saying :P

Al-ain Rose said...

Haha. No I'm not aching anymore, it peaks right after getting out of the pool, what kind of excersizes you do? :P

Rosh, after college, I started to be a fitness freak! yeah

Unknown said...

I do mostly aerobics, cardio, yoga and zumba. The latter is a new thing that I instantly loved!

Al-ain Rose said...

zumba turns you to a zombei..I heard so haha.
I think aerobics is enough. soon I will start my aerobics classes but I want to get done with that fucking Dolphin kick swimming stroke. It's difficult but it's fub too! lol

Al-ain Rose said...

fun* lol

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.