Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too old to play with you again (photography)

Old doll, from days gone by,

all torn and tattered,

you were my friend

when it really mattered.





11 comments:

rosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Firefox said...

I really like the sentiment here. I was a huge doll fan. I had one favourite doll for many years and when I left her at a hotel while on holiday, I cried my eyes out. But the photos look kind of creepy?

rosh said...

hmm..I think my comment was much mumbo jumbo over a doll picture. Deleted. Guys, just don't get the doll talk :D

Al-ain Rose said...

It wasn't mumbo jumbo..u get me. ;)
FF, are they? didn't mean to make the photos creepy.

Emiratesque said...

I think dolls in general are creepy. In particular dolls that are bald :D

But I understand the sentiment, and the yearning to childhood. Nice Rose :)

Unknown said...

Dolls creep me out, I always sense them looking at me. Dolls and clowns are creepy, thinking about it gives me the bumps!

Al-ain Rose said...

hummm dolls are creepy thats why they are created for lil girls to play with? lol

rosh said...

Rose, may I suggest, a new car instead? Perhaps a white Audi TT with red leather interior :D I swear it shall cheer you up!

Al-ain Rose said...

haha. Men suggestions. do u know I'm developping a CBD? compulsive buying disorder

rosh said...

haha! I am the CBD kingpin Rose. Nobody beats me there sista. Although, I'd like to think of it more as a talent, than a 'disorder' :D I buy things I like, but don't need, never use / wear them, and give them away to my brothers, and best friends. It's a hearty talent. They told me so! :D

Al-ain Rose said...

if we brought up this topic just a week earlier, I'd take a pic of all the new stuff I have and still in their shopping bags! shoes, handbags, cloths. I put them away in the closets when mom started a war against me to tidy up.

I don't give my belongings away, even if I don;t use them

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.