Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

huh?

So, guess what my lovely colleagues have been circulating lately? My office is HAUNTED! O_O Like seriously, they so believe in that, and they almost convinced me with it, today. One of my close colleague said that she was in my lab sticking some papers into the wall, she heard a noise that sounded like a chair was being pushed inside my office, she thought I was there and called out my name twice but she got no reply...In fact I wasn't there..she said she ran out of the lab straightaway, and as she mentioned it wasn't the 'first' time she heard the noise when I'm out of my office.. another colleague said also she was in my lab looking for me..she got in and called my name, she said I heard a noise and like someone inside my office but, once again, no respond, she ran away also. Now, I myself hear noises from time to time but never thought it might be the others or lets' say I'd rather not to even mention it or think about it ... I don't want even to think this way.. My mind automatically gives a reason of any noise I hear, like it's the air, even when the windows are closed, or something was left on the edge of the table and fell off, I just don't turn my thought to think of that the others are the reason,,okay, they are there everywhere and I, as a muslim, believe in their existence...but what they said today scares the hell out of me,, I spend most of my time alone in my office, I'm the only one there..now it looks a scary place to sit in ...I really can no longer stay there alone after my co workers fill my head with scary images..especially that my room is kind of isolated from the other rooms. and it's a long room like you see on the picture. No one gets there except me and sometimes my colleague, how can I sit there like I always do after what I heard today..

What makes the situation worse is that I have a skeleton there !! O_O If I sat alone with that skeleton, I will just keep staring at it and waiting for it to move ,,, haha I have also human body models..they have really horrifying eyes :(

Now I was advised by my co workers to play Quranic verses in my office so the spirits go away..what if I did and that provoked them? mmmmmmoooooooooooooom :(

BTW, the building where I work was left deserted for years before we move into it this year. I can't even imagine how the place looks like at night!!

6 comments:

rosh said...

Well, you know that saying, a picture is worth a thousand words? I think I finally understand why you don't look forward going into work, Rose.

That office has no motivational vibe to it. It's incredibly uninviting, or perhaps I've seen way too many corporate decor. All the fuloos spend on fancy hotels, and they can't built a state of the art lab?! WTF? Do you have to sit in that office by yourself? That place does not look safe IMHO. Man, I feel bad for you kid.

Why do they have mannequins? I understand the skeleton..I think.

As for the "ghosts" -- tell them away, unless its Casper :) For extra safety, take your cat along into work :D

Phewww said...

omg the pic is like somethin we see in movies.. hehe the pic itself is scary.. :P

n hey..al the best to u.... :O

i would hav resigned it this happened to me.. :\

Al-ain Rose said...

I think I finally understand why you don't look forward going into work, Rose.

Rosh, I care of the kind of people I have to deal with more than the place.
Plus, are you serious by telling me to tell them away? lol

Don't feel bad for me, rosh, I'm alright, today I sat there alone despite all the spooky images in my head from what I heard yesterday! lol

I wish if Casper was real and found his way to my office :)


Ninu, it's really a spooky place! by all accounts where I work.


Fuck it.

Al-ain Rose said...

Why do they have mannequins? I understand the skeleton..I think.

...
human models that show the anatomy of human body O_O

rosh said...

Rose, you're right, and nicely said. The people you work with make a significant difference. If you do appreciate their company, that does offset the frivilous office decor, and ghosts. Conversely, an amazing office space does not help, if your colleagues don't measure up.

Hell yeah, I'm being serious :D I don't believe in ghosts, and if a ghost were to show up, simply to spook me, I'd deal with them like I deal with any human being :D

"human models that show the anatomy of human body O_O"

Doh! :)

Al-ain Rose said...

u should believe in ghosts, rosh.

check under your bed before you sleep tonight.

lol

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.