Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In the mood

I'm in the mood to cook something and share it with my friends here. I will try, tomorrow is Thursday /o/ hummm any suggestions on what to cook? be easy on me please.





Edit:
Sorry, my wounderful lovely guys, due to my mood swings, I didn't enter the kitchen, I know you're sooo excited about it O_o but I promise I will cook something, take photos, and post it here. I love Tuna, it might be something contains Tuna, meow.

4 comments:

rosh said...

Tiramisu! Slurp!:D

I have tried, and failed.

*sniff!

Al-ain Rose said...

HA HA HAAAA..U think this is Jamie Oliver's blolg?! :S

rosh said...

LOL! C'mon Rose, dare to venture where you have never gone before :D Just imagine having made a Tiramisu, all by yourself. Your mom and friends will be mighty proud :)

I tried four times. The second attempt was the best..though some of my friends felt I should give up any further attempts :)

Unknown said...

oh no, I was expecting something :P ... you should see my most recent post for ideas :P

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.