Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new year



Taken by me on 27th December 2011. Click on the photo for a better view.
 

My 2012 resolution is never to make a new year resolution. Yes that's what I learned from my so many unreached resolutions every new year. lol  
I don't need to make resolutions; I have decided to live for today, not thinking of yesterday, and not worrying about tomorrow. None of my worries could ever change any situation I ever wanted to change…

A summary of 2011…
some walked in my life, and some walked out of my life...

 The most important event was finally deciding to be THROUGH with my ex best friend. Something that I never thought I'd THINK of one day. but I have witnessed a living example of friend's betrayal. She let me down.. even worse, she acted like I'm the one who let her down. And then suddenly you find your so called best friend throw up all sort of insecurities to you, and you find yourself suddenly an enemy other than a friend. When I extremely get shocked of someone unexpectedly let me down, somehow I become unexpectedly cold and numb dealing with the whole issue . I forgot her already. But the good memories will be always in my mind, I still have her as a best friend, but only in my memories with her, Lessons learned? Maybe, but the only one advantgae is never tell my insecurities to anyone, , I will always keep them for myself, and whether to trust again or not, how I treat people is based on the attitude they show to me, 'cause I don't know what they hide for me. They might be nice but have bad intentions, and vice versa. You never know people's intentions..and you can't be sure they will let you down some day, or how they will turn out to be.. I'm not that kind of a person who would treat people with caution just 'cause someone let me down.,,that’s stupid.. People WILL ALWAYS LET YOU DOWN, I always keep this in my mind, but you just can't live without people…

As for those whose god sent them into my life, I pray to God to keep them for me forever and never lose them as I found the true love with them.
As for my FUCKING work, I have made peace with it!! or just pretending so!! or trying to!!…lol.. I don't wanna even talk about it.
This week, God's willings, I will send my documents to the University for the masters. I DON'T KNOW why I have been procrastinating!! I have no reason to… I'm preparing the required documents to send them to the faculty of medicine. I'm hopping to get done with this asap.   

Wish you a happy new year my friends.

AAR xoxo

11 comments:

rosh said...

Well Rose, every post from you has a message and that signature kick it to hell attitude lol!

There will be one friend with whom you can share your true self -- and that probably is the Prince Charming the good guy or gal has destined for you. That said, I do believe when we are best friends with someone we give that friendship an honest chance. Later, down the road when someone changes, it's not our fault they choose to divulge very personal exchanges between two friends. Unfortunately it tells a lot about who they have become now. I too have been there :) You can only hope this ex-best friend will realize her follies and how she belittled herself, and the trust someone placed in her. All said, her loss.

Glad you are FINALLY getting on with that Masters.

Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.

Al-ain Rose said...

Well Rose, every post from you has a message and that signature kick it to hell attitude lol!

I thought all my posts are pointless :P

Thank you for sharing your opinions with me, rosh :)

Unknown said...

Come to Maple Land for Masters, well, if you want to or can?! ... Anyway, trust is a delicate trait that one betrayal turns this delicate matter into shreds. It never comes back completely but soon enough, and with a lot of sewing, it can be healed.

Anyway, wish you goodluck in your studies and hopefully we could read more about you in this blog :D Keep 'em coming!

Al-ain Rose said...

Thanks dear. As for my masters in the Maple Land, I always wanted that, but it's against my family's desire. And 'cause of that, I lost a chance to continue my higher education in the feild of molecular Bilogy in Germany, I came to terms with that long time ago, oh well.

rosh said...

I am sorry to hear that Rose...

I prefer Faisal's comment to my mumbo-jumbo. Nicely said.

Al-ain Rose said...

u call it mumbo jumbo but every word u guys type on here means alot to me, thanx alot!

rosh said...

It's all quiet here in the Garden? What's up? :)

Al-ain Rose said...

humm I kinda lost interest currently, well, I hope this wont last forever.

Al-ain Rose said...

Twitter and Facebook suck too. Lets try to only have what's called 'real life'.

Al-ain Rose said...

My daily routine:

work..home..malls..shopping..and I gained 6 kilos and even worse didnt even decide to go on a diet to start losing them..

rosh said...

What? 6 big ones? (yes I am being “mean” :) It's time to start doing some exercise Rose. Once those things pile on -- it's going to get very difficult to get them off. It also explains why you may not feel too enthusiastic about some things. PLEASE, get to the gym - ALL you have to do, is run and jog combo for 30 mins. You will feel tired, in some pain, and tiredness, but once thru the initial sluggishness goes away, you will feel great. Get a personal trainer if you have to!

Working out / keeping yourself in shape is the BEST way to LOOK & FEEL good. No amount of designer wear, make up or accessories will make you feel more confident and gorgeous. So please, dear sister, get to that gym first thing tomorrow.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.