Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

hey babe

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey In My Garden <3 :P

I thought to drop in and tell u how I miss my blog and my fellow bloggers who r not fellow bloggers anyyyyy moreeeee loool

I'm tired and tired and tired!!! work is being like hell. can't wait for the vacation as there is lots of drama at work, less on the family level :D, I try to live my day and think less of any thing else... I try to be happy and content... I try to smile and smile and smile... I made new friends and I'm through with others with ZERO regrets.. I appleid for another job and got no reply yet but I never lose hope.. nothing new in my life.. I gained some kilos, I don't care as my face is looking healtheir/prettier with the extra kilos, I will enjoy it for a while then lose the kilos again to return to my skinny figure....







I have this vibe of wanting to do something new, learing somethng new, I have the energy and the time but its crazy how I can't get them done,

I wanna learn belly dance but I don't wanna pay 3000 AED for that I mean WTF!!

AND i still have this desire of killing the bitch, my boss.

AND OHH I am still fighting to keep a cat at home and mom is still on the NO status.

twitter is funny as I couldn't tell u the above.


love,
Rose xoxo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's been a while Rose and thanks for coming back. Do we expect more posts? (no pressure, :D)

A cat is the best thing you can have, they are so much fun and amazing company. Just remember to feed them :D

I tried ballroom dancing and quit after a week, and then, on a dare. I went to a pole dancing lesson with a friend. I enjoyed it, but after I got asked out by a guy, I made sure not to be near a pole again :P

Al-ain Rose said...

LOOOOL I think it's much prefered by ladies but I totally see no harm in a guy pole-dancing. you do what you like

I will ask my sis if she will accompany me to the belly dance class cuz if in a group the price will be reduced to 1500 dirhams now I'm under the mercy of my sister lol

It's nice to try something new

rosh said...

You live a very interesting yet simple life Rose. Sometimes life is what we try and make of it.

I say learn French. Learning a new lingo never hurts, plus might really get a job with those French fashion houses! ;)

Faisal, congratualtions on the Pole dancing! May we have a picture or two? ;)

Al-ain Rose said...

LOL, rosh, my sister sent me the phone # of a Tunisian teacher for French lessons. but didn't start..my mind kind of messed up, can't focus on anything, and I keep getting Distracted by so many other matters.

Al-ain Rose said...

btw, I hate the new look of blogger profiles! eww

rosh said...

I know what you mean Rose. I used to face the same issue. So now, I just "go ahead" with whatever I want to do. I don't wait for the fuss / things to "settle". Like the past few days I was looking to find a decent gym in SHJ and it's not easy. Plus the roads have changed so much I just kept delaying finding a decent gym. Then yesterday, I woke up said, that's it. I am going to the gym with my friend (as his guest) And viola. I did it. SO just do it. Life will roll on no matter what lol :)

Unknown said...

Rosh: Pics?! No way, you don't wanna see a chubby corndog on a pole! :P

Al-ain Rose said...

I don't wait for the fuss / things to "settle.
...
u know its like a big choas in my head ..millions of I WANT TO inside my head..and I need to feel in control like when I was @ college. I used to think better than now. I used to be smarter. maybe I'm just frustrated.

Faisal come on you're not THAT big..

rosh said...

Hey Faisal, who you calling a Corndog. You are a very handsome guy. Now get us that picture lol! BTW I applaud your guts mate.

I hear ya Rose. I do believe you need to travel to the West like London, Madrid, NYC or DC to let your mind contine to recharge and develop itself. I say this because, when I was your age, I felt exactly the same way. And then I relocated to Toronto for a while and to NYC -- and the experiences (the good, the bad & the ugly) helped me grow as a person on many levels. I am aware of some of the issues attached with a female from the UAE society traveling for work or studies, but there are many who do it. It adds some perspective to our lives.

Hmm..I am not sure if I should have written all of the above..I didn't know what else to say.

Now all that said. My two fils, is to just get going with that top three choices you'd want to do. I always add a "value" to those choices. For example -- if I always wanted to learn Arabic, because I think it's a beautiful language with a lot of depth, plus it's the lingo of the country I was born in. To me that has more value to..umm..say learning the ballet -coz ballet has little value in my life at this point.

So, if I were you, I'd definitely learn French or Spanish. Imagine if someone can speak / read -Arabic, English and French or Spanish. Tons of value in the corporate world and ALWAYS beneficial in the future.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.