Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Supplications I love.

I love hearing these supplications regularly by the virtuous man, Mr.Mushari Al-afasy, he has a very soothing voice, he's my fav Monshid (Islamic singer), I've heard many but really his supplications & voice are different, it calms me down.



There is a translation on the vedio for those who don't understand Arabic, but you're unlucky since the translation may take away the beauty of the words and sometimes the meaning.

I leave and go, but Allah " the one with all kindness" is always there.

I ask him for hope that never rejected.

I leave and go, but Allah is always there.

And I ask him safty from a world I'm tested through it, where its disasters turn me gray.

And I ask him all he time and in all cases,

because he's the one who makes our hearts feel safe.

The way he makes everything around is beyond our imgination,

it's mysterious to us, because it's the fate to be,

It's Allah who eases things for us, but it's beyond our knowledge,

and easing hard tragedy on us,

He's generouse and kind.

I have no one to ask but GOD,

He's my only lord and the only one my heart is full of love for.

He's generouse, blessing, kind and answers our prayers,

He covers up his slaves' sins, and answer whoever ask him

He's patient, forgiving, and always put forgiveness before punishment,

He's so merciful that his mercy inculdes all beings,

Oh lord of the lords, forgive me.

My sins distanced me from you,

My mistkes and sins sicken me

and you are the only doctor who can help me feel fine

Oh God, keep those who envy away from me and make me feel safe since disasters do indeed hurt.

and please me with the company of my family and kids since it's easy for a man to feel lonely.

I feel really sad about those young kids,

whenever I recall them I burst into tears,

but I've let go my own matters to Allah .. who's the wisest in managing everything in this world,

He's the most merciful, who I believe in and ask

I ask him for forgiveness

OH GOD, you know how I'm doing, is there a solution soon?

Oh lord of the day of justice, make thoses aches in my heart go away,

and show me what please you so I do it.

and please God, make me give up sins, shall I do

Oh God, protect me and make me prevail

Oh God, give me strength when my powers faint

Oh God, inspire me to remember and praise you all the time

sinec everything in life becomes beautiful when I woriship you

My believe and thoughts of you are beautiful,

I gain my strength and hope from worishipping you.

Allah pray upon our prophet and his family with the sweetest sounds of a chanting bird.

actually I'm not really convinced with the translation above, if you have a better one, kindly, share it with us. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.