skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Most of my good times I spent at college actually happened in my 3rd year at college, I was so happy when I discovered that my friend Amal is with me in one of the chemisty classes I took, she is chemist and I'm biologist but we have to take some chemistry classes as requirements, anyway, she was so damn funny gal in nature, she loves to laugh all the time, to not to take life seriously and to live and enjoy her life, simply she is that crazy kind of gal, I really enjoy hanging out with her, we used to sit on the front row in the class so we can follow well, but actually we were talking all the time and we didn't stop until the instructor gave us one of his angry look that says "shut up", we keep silent for a min then we started talking again and sometimes we exchange letters when we can't whisper…but the funneist thing was that Amal had a crush on the professor, so instead of listening to what he was talking about, she kept passing me small letters, & when I opened them I found things like, "oh look at his hands, look so sexy" O_o! LOL!! I tryed so hard to hold my laugh, damn he's only 2 steps away lol. Imagine what would happen or how Amal's face would look like if he noticed the letter and took it and then read what it contains.. Amal's crush on the pro was so strong that she used to draw him on her notebook, she's skillful in drawing, the pic she draw looked exactly like him. Her notebook was full of the pro's drawings and mine with her comments like, he's cute, I like his hands, I love him ..etc..the problem was that She got bad grades cuz of her daydreams during the class, lol.
In another class I had another funny friend, Mashael, she is Saudi, her family lived in Abu Dhabi, I remember when she used to make fun of the teacher's big ass, & when she cheated in exams, she was skillful in cheating, once she got caught by the instructor, her worst day was that day lol, he was on the other side of the laboratory and he stated that we had only 1 min to finish and submitted the papers, Mashael got crazy when she heard that cuz her paper was almost empty so she asked me to pass her the answers loudly cuz no much time was left, and she got cought, I really wanted to help her, but I couldn't since I was sitting on the opposite bench, she got so embarrassed herface turned red, but for me that was so damn funny, I kept laughing for hrs that day, Mashael will never forget this situation !! lol
& still In my memory there are uncountable sweet & happy times I spent with them before the sad farewells came, whenever I remember our pleasant times, I feel so sad. Mashael now in Saudi, after her graduation her family decided to move back to Saudi after spending around 8 years in UAE, and sadly, I know nothing about her since she moved, I've tried so many times to call her but she never answers, I keep getting a message that the number I called is switched off or out of service. Now Amal, Amal doesn’t even bother her self to call or at least text me, but I do, I texted her few weeks ago to ask her about her news, she told me that she is now working in Abu Dhabi, she's living their away from her family home in Al-ain, I asked her why the hell she didn't chose to find a job in Al-ain instead of being away from her family! she replied that she wanted to feel independent, Hell, I can't stand being away from mom and my family home, not cuz I'm vulnerable or I don't like to feel independent,no but I do love the family gathering, I mean you can feel independent while living with ur parents house! .. after all it's her life and she lives it how she chooses.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
College Reflections-part 4
Most of my good times I spent at college actually happened in my 3rd year at college, I was so happy when I discovered that my friend Amal is with me in one of the chemisty classes I took, she is chemist and I'm biologist but we have to take some chemistry classes as requirements, anyway, she was so damn funny gal in nature, she loves to laugh all the time, to not to take life seriously and to live and enjoy her life, simply she is that crazy kind of gal, I really enjoy hanging out with her, we used to sit on the front row in the class so we can follow well, but actually we were talking all the time and we didn't stop until the instructor gave us one of his angry look that says "shut up", we keep silent for a min then we started talking again and sometimes we exchange letters when we can't whisper…but the funneist thing was that Amal had a crush on the professor, so instead of listening to what he was talking about, she kept passing me small letters, & when I opened them I found things like, "oh look at his hands, look so sexy" O_o! LOL!! I tryed so hard to hold my laugh, damn he's only 2 steps away lol. Imagine what would happen or how Amal's face would look like if he noticed the letter and took it and then read what it contains.. Amal's crush on the pro was so strong that she used to draw him on her notebook, she's skillful in drawing, the pic she draw looked exactly like him. Her notebook was full of the pro's drawings and mine with her comments like, he's cute, I like his hands, I love him ..etc..the problem was that She got bad grades cuz of her daydreams during the class, lol.
In another class I had another funny friend, Mashael, she is Saudi, her family lived in Abu Dhabi, I remember when she used to make fun of the teacher's big ass, & when she cheated in exams, she was skillful in cheating, once she got caught by the instructor, her worst day was that day lol, he was on the other side of the laboratory and he stated that we had only 1 min to finish and submitted the papers, Mashael got crazy when she heard that cuz her paper was almost empty so she asked me to pass her the answers loudly cuz no much time was left, and she got cought, I really wanted to help her, but I couldn't since I was sitting on the opposite bench, she got so embarrassed herface turned red, but for me that was so damn funny, I kept laughing for hrs that day, Mashael will never forget this situation !! lol
& still In my memory there are uncountable sweet & happy times I spent with them before the sad farewells came, whenever I remember our pleasant times, I feel so sad. Mashael now in Saudi, after her graduation her family decided to move back to Saudi after spending around 8 years in UAE, and sadly, I know nothing about her since she moved, I've tried so many times to call her but she never answers, I keep getting a message that the number I called is switched off or out of service. Now Amal, Amal doesn’t even bother her self to call or at least text me, but I do, I texted her few weeks ago to ask her about her news, she told me that she is now working in Abu Dhabi, she's living their away from her family home in Al-ain, I asked her why the hell she didn't chose to find a job in Al-ain instead of being away from her family! she replied that she wanted to feel independent, Hell, I can't stand being away from mom and my family home, not cuz I'm vulnerable or I don't like to feel independent,no but I do love the family gathering, I mean you can feel independent while living with ur parents house! .. after all it's her life and she lives it how she chooses.
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.