The supervisor I mean. Look at what she brought to me to decorate my lab. and she chose the right place to hande me her outrageous gift, while I was about to have my breakfast in the canteen! she was so happy and running toward me as if she had found a treasure or something, "look look what I've got for your lab!!" she called out while laying the insect on her palm and feeling so excited, I swear it caused me a pain in my stomach and made me feel sick that I left my meal and kept cursing her till the end of the day. She asked me to keep it in the lab to display for the pupils because (according to our newzelander freind) it represents the UAE heritage! O_o LOL


*Sigh*
What has this ugly bug got to do with our heritage anyway? dopey old woman, I even have never encounter such creature over my 24 years in life. It's BIG, I placed it next to the pen so you could compare it to the pen's length just to realize its huge size. its long thorny legs give me a shiver! I don't even have the substances that's used to preserve insects, it's gonna crumble soon and I have to look for a way to put its crispy remains in the supervisor's sandwich. one day.
16 comments:
I used to play with bugs way too much as a child so they don't really freak me out.
Except bees and wasps and such.
I'd hold that thing!
It'll be something interesting for the kids during class.
Plus won't it be fun scaring them?
FF, they don't get scared of anything, they themselves are scary and evils. I have a snake preserved in phenol in the lab and Oh they never stop asking me to allow them to watch it.
I used to play with ants, little and not scary like the one above. I used to make them pupils and put them in their bus, an empty pencil (the tube-like ones), & drive them to shcool. the school was the cover of the septic tank outside the house. I used to enjoy this alot.
It's hilarious a grown up woman came over to display a bug, whilst having breakfast! wahahaha! :)
Pif Paf?
Hey guys ...
rosh, she did! imagine.
"Pif Paf?"
lol.. it's already dead. I need to preserve it.
Haha, that reminds me of games I used to play.
I would play 'surgeon' with cockroaches and disect them with needles. I'd pour water down ant holes and wait for them all to rush out.
Err...good times? Lol.
You NEED to PRESERVE a DEAD bug?
And people call me crazy.
BECAUSE it's DEAD so I have to PRESERVE it! if I don't, it's gonna break into tiny peices..
phew...
Isnt that the point of a dead thing? To decompose? To feed the earth?
Weirdos.
I guess you need to pay the labs of the medicine college a visit.
I dont believe in medicine. I believe it's all a farce, a sham created by huge companies and governments to drive people insane and into thinking that they have medical problems.
I believe in magic potions, chocolate concoctions, and elves... Maybe light sabers too... but only the red ones.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. If i fought that thing, it would win.
Then don't go to hospitals or consult doctors if you realy don't believe in 'medicine'.
I dont! As firefox! I have to be dying before I go. And even then its not me who goes, my brothers FORCE me into the ER.
You medical/science people are all fake. Elves, Fairies, thats real.
What if I told you there were fairies at the hospital waiting for you with...Pocky?
I'll try that out sometime when you need to go!
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.