
An Egyptian friend of the family called mom expressing her extreme happiness after Mubarak resigned. She's coming over with 'desserts' as a celebration, she said..Anyways.. I wish whatever changes occur in Egypt will be for the good of all Egyptians. but still..I feel a bit sorry for the way this old man left.In my opinion, a way that doesn't befit a hero of the October War . I hope he will not be exiled and allowed to live and die in his own country like he wished.
Ok, I guess Algeria's next. It's getting more fun I guess.
3 comments:
I am truly happy for them. Besides I was able to see our apartment being robbed on TV! I remember calling mom and telling her switch to Al Jazeera now! Oh well, I guess at the time Al tahrir square wasn't a bad place to pick.
Congrats to Egypt and may they have a better president. I also wish them a smooth, fast, and positive recovery.
Amen. They deserve to have a better government, but I feel sorry for Mubarak. more's the pity lol
Well, time will tell, as always :)
Faisal, sorry to hear about your apartment at Tahrir Square.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.