Today, I woke up with a very sore throat and congested nose, so I decided not to come into work which is better than any tablets you could take.
I went to the doctor just for the sake of the medical excuse paper, at the doctor's I decided also to get blood test as my hair's started falling since a month and it's been worrying me. I was prescribed tablets again.
At the pharmacy I was told the tablets are not available, and I could search at another pharmacy, while I was getting out, a guy with his father was holding the door open, while stepping out, I tripped and fell on my knees and hands, 3 guys were there watching me posing on four, I stayed in this position for seconds, trying to absorb that I fell down and I'm on the ground right now and every one is watching and that I have to get up quickly, the old man stopped and asked me if I got hurt, I didn't answer, I gathered my handbag and phone and walked away as quickly as I could, I felt too embarrassed, few cars on the street started blowing horns when I fell that tells me some bastards really enjoyed the view.
NOw I got home with a sore throat, arm, and keens.
I don't know why I always trip and fall.. all the time..mom calls me Bal'7a ( I think the English word is clumsy)...It's my second fall in 3 days. The first one was in Dunkin Donuts with my niece, and it was while getting out of the shop too. she was laughing all the way home.
It's not always enjoyable to have a day off work. My knees are really sore.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Monday, February 14, 2011
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
7 comments:
Aww sorry to hear Rose. We all fall every once in a while. When I fall, I FALL. I fell on the stairs to the subway, bruised a finger. No biggie. I blame gravity lol.
I don’t understand why some people stop and stare, especially in the UAE – I have noticed this too. Haven’t they ever tripped before? Stoooopids lol.
Prayers for a full fledged healthy recovery ASAP. Hope mom's pampering you with some home cooking and TLC .
Ahh I hate the staring thing in the UAE, instead of offering help people laugh their lungs out!
Anyway, hope you feel better soon.
THanks guys, I feel much better. Yeah, Ppl stand and stare and need their asses to be kicked!
Rosh, I can deal with flu, but not with mom's & freinds' advice when I'm sick. Ahh
Where are you? Alive? :)
Alive 'n kicking. Thanx
LOL El! I was about to ask the same Q.
Glad you are back, and kickin Rose :)
BTW, is FH and his cat still sleeping? That blog on the other side of the planet is rather quiet too!
I'm still in hibernation. Winter!
Hey rosh ^^
Faisal's in hibernation with his cat, soon the snow will melt and they'll wake up haha
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.