Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

God's Music

I'm sitting next to the window enjoying the sounds of the rain fall...it's been raining since yesterday here in Al Ain and the weather is heavenly...I LOVE it when it rains..everybody does..as it doesn't always happen..I took some flowery shots yesterday afternoon. My Camera battery is completely dead so I'll post the photos on my photolog later on...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds very nice. Can't wait for the photos. Although rain is my least favorite and depresses me, I still like the sound of the rain knocking on my windows, dancing with the rivers and ponds. After it stops raining, I take a deap breath and inhale as much of the fresh air as I could.

Al-ain Rose said...

Rain can NEVER make me depressed!
I'll post the photos tomorrow in my photoblog. I can't do it now. I'm soooooooo sleeeeepy. Thanks Faisal ..I have a boy called Faisal at school, he gets provoked when his classmates call him "Fasolia" (=beans) to tease him ..

Unknown said...

I was always called fasolia, it never bothered me since it was food and i love food!

Al-ain Rose said...

Fasolia is much better than Zwa3 (vomit) to refer to Haza3 and Sarsour(cockroach) to refer to Mansour..and khlifa lifah! boys r horrible

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.