Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Obaaaama,






You don't insult my intelligance please. I don't give a shit if Osama is alive or dead..if anything he ruined the islam's image enough being an extremist who kiled innocent souls in the name of God and Islam.

but...come on...At least proove it well..I mean the 'his body was buried at sea" is so stupid lol ....goodness ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really glad that he is gone, but my worry is whether or not there will be a nasty revenge.

rosh said...

So I received an email joke today -

"An unexpected Opportunity for a CEO has come up in our organization. Please send resume to hr_alqaida.com" :D

On a serious note, I am glad he is gone. He caused much harm and divide. I don't believe any religion is about doing evil and killing. It's about peace, compassion and reaching out. Though there are the "evil" folk in the American government, the American folks in general are the nicest souls around. Please don't laugh, but you know Rose, the average American folk and the average UAE folk have a lot in common. One isn't every different from the other.

rosh said...

BTW, I think it will seriously do MORE harm, than good, if these pictures were to come out. He is dead. Let him be. And now let us all move on, learn from this horrible man and all other involved, that we as people can do better.

BuJ said...

nice rendering :)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.