Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

I feel awful .. I feel awful!!

I'm losing my best freind...and I don't think we will have our freindship back.. even if I would, there would be always cracks. I feel alone without her in my life.

My other best freind is married and, with having a baby each year she has no time for freinds...

I'm shocked of some family members how they showed their true colors to me. I don't remeber I did something bad to anyone, but they are hypocrites and two-faced. finally to know that.

I hate ppl around me.. I hardly have a conversation with someone..I go to work, get back home, sleep, then to the gym, that's all. I can't feel better...

before I sleep I cry, to release all these emotions and all what I have gone through my day.. I have a family gathering now and I'm here writing on my blog. I don't wamt to join. I just feel weird among the hypcrites. I feel so alone. and I need my freind. but she feels nothing towards me..

9 comments:

Soumya said...

Just relax, everything will be fine. True friends always remain with you. Else, be happy that they are gone. family and babies are no excuses to ignore friendship.

If they lose out on you, they probably were never worth it in the first place.

Unknown said...

Full of emotions, I actually got teary. Don't worry sis you will find someone who appreciates you. Hang in there!

rosh said...

People come into our lives for reason, Rose. We as people evolve, and our friends change, or move on -- well most of them do, only a few remain. We, then continue to make more friends. And this holds true if you too were someone's friend, and chose to move away.

You shall make more friends. I understand what you must feel. Hang in there.

Al-ain Rose said...

thanx guys

Anonymous said...

If she is truly your best friend you will get through this, otherwise she doesn't deserve you love. XOXO

Midnight Reflections said...

I was told a long time ago, nothing stays the same. It's so true. Go out and make friends, staying home isn't gonna do you any good. Just giving advice that I took, and it's working. :) Smile, happy looks good on you. :)

Pingu said...

I know the feeling, and agree with Soumaya. InshAllah you'll make it through okay. You are strong.

Unknown said...

Are u alright?! Starting to get a bit worried. Feel better

Al-ain Rose said...

Texan, pingu, Amen. thanx :)

Faisal, I'm just fine my frnd

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.