Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

Today is my birthday! I've turned 26! No one gives a shit so I have prepared to celebrate this day, alone. So.........................
1. I have ordered cupcake for my special day, decorated with my name and number 26!





2. I went to get myself a present, I got myself a Burberry watch. I took pictures to share them here.

3. I will go out tomorrow, to see the ENT specialist then go out for a lunch in the mall(I may change my mind and just get back home to sleep enough, I feel awaful cause I'm not allowed to swim for a while, till I recover from my ear infection.
Makes sense?
8 comments:
happy birthday. Where are the cupcakes from?
thanx dear.
I ordered the cupcake from a local lady who just started this business. it's a home made and it's sooo YUMMY!
Aww! Sana hilwa Rose! I am VERY sorry I missed your special day. May the good guy (or gal) up in the heavens bless your days with happiness, peace and LOADS of laughter. May he guide you in life, always! Take care kiddo.
ALF MABROOOK HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
damn.. i been so quiet! sorry!
thank u guys :)
buj, welcome back, u lazy.
A late Happy Birthday To You Rose...26, 30, 52 or 87 it's all about celebrating with others and not alone! why doesn't anybody around you care!!!!? not fair at all.
I have people who care about my birthday when it comes although I am a father of two handsome boys.
Don't celebrate it alone next time PLEASE.
u celebrate bds with frndz & family, but when ur frnds r away and ur family doesn't give a shit u gotta celebrate ur special day alone, I don't give a shit either, I know how to enjoy my life alone. The only person who cares is away, my nephew who's at my age. he made me a wonderful digital party on the bb :p lol
thanx, Jassim! :)
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.