Ramadan Kareem guys. Wish you a yummy samosa. :P Here's a wish to stay in shape during the holy month. It's a challenge actually..
I'm so insitent to have a breakfast today :D, as I will not have it for a month, not that I have it everyday..I I been always skipping breakfest but the day before ramadan I get that urge to have a breakfest :S so I'm gonna have a breakfast after few mintues! have a nice day!
4 comments:
مبارك عليج الشهر ... اي سمبوسه بطني للحين يتويع من المجبوس لوول حد يتسحر مجبوس؟!
hey 7ad!!..e5ty edbba! loooooool..ana ts7rt banana and a loaf of bread.. banana is rich in Potassuim that prevents you from getting thirsty during the day..
Samosa is yummyyyy how am I gonna be able to have a control ma rooooooooooooooom :'((((((((((((
Those Samosas look delicious! Yum!
Ramadan Kareem to you, and your loved ones Rose. Cherish the valuable moments and people in your life, and give your mom a big hug for no apparent reason :)
Thank ya *hugs*
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.