Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Faith (Photography)

We are different as humans, but there are some things that we have in common.

In our lives we all have a secret we can't tell, a dream we can't reach and a love we can't forget.



6 comments:

rosh said...

Touché sister! :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Thank ya :)

Borders said...

Hey Rose! I was watching Shaabeat al Cartoon today and suddenly I remember your blog post about it. That was how I found your blog while searching about the cartoon!! Cant believe it was almost 2 years ago :s Anyway Ramadan Mubarak!!

Al-ain Rose said...

I can't believe it too, how time flies :)

Anyway, I'm happy to see u again in my blog borders, please don't disappear again. :*

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rose! It has been awhile since I have commented on your blog. I hope you're doing great and life is treating you well. It is always nice to stop by your 'garden' and read a little about your life. :)

Al-ain Rose said...

leanne, you are missed xoxo

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.