I can't sleep..still awake..because of a BC I just received thru the fucking BB about a ...Jinn verbally attacking an Imam ...the Jinn was believed to live inside the body of the woman who the Imam was talking with thru the phone.. The Jinn didn't like what the Imam was telling the woman to help her get ride of the Jinn who lives inside her body..so he cursed the Imam..ya kalb, you dog, I'm gonna kill you, you living in Riyadh doesn't mean I can't reach you, I can, you are nearby, so nearby.............
here's a link to the vedio...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_m96cZDyAw
somebody plz tell me it's fake so I could sleepppppppppppppppppppppp
even worse..I blooody need the Toilet.. I won't go 'till I see the morning sunlight shine through the windowwwww ...
loooooooooooooool this post is very silly but seriously I cannot sleeeeeeeeeeeeep for this reason!!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
5 comments:
Wow, thanks alot rose ... its fake alright. Now I can't sleep :@ ... Sweet Dreamz
lol Faisal, I'm being serious now...this vedio has RUINED my life!!! mn shft hal vedio o ana not fine seriously
1.I've become sensitive to any voice when I'm alone. Whatever I hear, it must be the others.
2.Entering the Toilet is like entering a horror house.
3. @ NIGHT it feels like someone is monitoring me..
4. I hate to sit by my own lol.
Because of that vedio,, allah ysame7 elly sent it to me >.<!
I think also it's the medicine I've been on, some side effects are sensitivity, stress, depression...and all that related shit
Here is one instance, I am happy I do not speak / read (or understand) Arabic! I hope you guys get over the freaky phrase, ASAP!
lol rosh, you don't believe in what we believe in! But I think Christians too have similar ideas... such as evil spirits could live inside a human body.
I am getting over it rosh, well, hopefully..u know ramadan is coming sooon.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.