
That's how it feels when you spend only 2 hours at work and then you're off to Starbucks lol. I got back home early so I thought to dust My Garden.
Gosh, I miss you guys, so much.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
4 comments:
we miss you too :D enjoy
Touché sista. Life is indeed the best gift no matter how hard the times, or low the feeling. It always bounces back. We get to live only once -- everything else, we can do atleast twice :)
So what did you get, a Caramel Frapp? Is that cookie or a cake in that SBUX pack? :)
And no turquoise bluish nail polish? wallah why? :D
BTW I couldn't post a comment last week. The page wouldn't refersh. But it's working now I think.
sorryyyy guys for posting the comments too late:S
thanks faisal xo
hahahahahah rooosh I didn't have the time to nail polish my nails as I was busy thinking up an excuse to quit haha
yep that was a caramel frap and cheese croissant :P
--Life is indeed the best gift no matter how hard the times, or low the feeling. It always bounces back. We get to live only once -- everything else, we can do atleast twice --
Amen to that rosh :)
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.