Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Be smart..

I wish if I had seen this vedio when I was still at college,lol. Hilarious, & smart.

21 comments:

Someone in Al Ain said...

:) ..thanks for sharing

Al-ain Rose said...

welcome, someone.

Anonymous said...

I accepted the fact that there was one Al Ain blogger. I accepted that. It was hard, but I did.

But now there are 2! God help us!

Next thing I know some guy from Sharjah will start! And ras al khaima! God forbid! God forbit! Muahahaha!

:-P

Al-ain Rose said...

wa wa what? I didn't know that blogging is restriced to AD people only.

Abit's heart:

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ♥
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥Al-ain♥

Al-ain Rose said...

restricted**

Al-ain Rose said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM KIDDING!

Al-ain Rose said...

I know!

rosh said...

Newsflash ABIT: plenty of fantastic bloggers from good ol' SHJ. And beyond the SHJ borders you've got a few ex sharjawies -- Emirati, Buj Al Arab and yours truly..saoo.. muhaha back at ya..

I don't undertand why SHJ gets a bad rap.. It isn't so terrible. Yes, of course, more than somethings need fixing (to say the least), but this Emirate was the most beautiful Emirate to live in the 70's, 80's and part of the 90s.. and then DXB grew Kim Kardashian's assets.

blah

Anonymous said...

News flash rosh. Sharjah and everywhere to the north are living off of Abu Dhabi and should all be killed. Dubai as well... I'd like to add Al Ain to that mix but cant for political reasons.

Firefox said...

LOL. Sharp.

I could never get away with that. :/

ABIT.You better put me in your pocket before Dubai is killed off. We're best friends!

Anonymous said...

No no! You are a Dubai girl and as such should also meet that same doomy fate!

NO ONE shall be spared!

Al-ain Rose said...

rosh, I don't think Sharjah has a bad reputation as you mentioned,but it's always compared with Dubai since it's in the vicinity & has a totaly different style than Dubai.
Abit, it's called the UNITED Arab Emirates. what's so weird if the other Emirates get the help from AD? it's drowned in oil!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The question is WHY should AD pay for others to live?

Let them be the UAE, and we just be the country of Abu Dhabi. Or we could rename our country Dar Zayed.

Cool?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Al-ain Rose said...

Very Cool. And Al-ain to Dar Al ZAIN, cool?

The question is WHY should AD pay for others to live?
The answer is easy:
1. For it's the Capital.
2. It's very rich.
3. Other Emirates (especially RAK and the north Emirtes) have almost no resources.
It's one country and I think such question shouldn't be asked.

Al-ain Rose said...

Anon, are you crazy or what? I've deleted your comment and you keep reposting it? are you okay?

rosh said...

Re: SHJ totally agree Rose. I don't think SHJ is terrible, but almost everyone I know tells me so. I was born in DXB, but raised in SHJ. I believe its cultural ways are more representative of the UAE. OK, traffic's bad and the laws need fixing, I give ABIT that. However with the funds they have, they're doing a decent job in keeping the Emirate, culturally real, grounded, and pleasantly livable as possible.

Al-ain Rose said...

Come back then :)

rosh said...

I am there Rose, everyday :)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.