I'm sorry if I once said they are nice, they are not; they turned out to be mean. I made a mistake when I presumed so before I get to know them better, I should have waited before I judge, but that's who I always am, prejudge wrong then regret it.
Most of the cow-workers where I am working are behaving exactly like mean high school girls (yet most are 30 and above, & some are even grannies). Like yesterday, 2 of them were whispering to each others as looking at me, I noticed them, then they goes ahem ahem! lol, If you're brave enough, come and tell me at face what you said behind my back, I said to my self, but I know they are just chickens. That was amusing.
I never take such people seriously; I have nicknamed a lot of them for my own amusement lol, to laugh secretly at them each time I find them around. Otherwise, those wackos would definitely drive me crazy. So I turned them to an amusement tool, by this way, I can laugh at them & keep myself away from annoyance.
So..there's Tofa7ah (apple), I call her Tofa7ah 'cos she reminds me with Tofa7ah character in an old comedy Syrian series, she resembles this character in many ways, she's very tall, acting in a very stupid and wacko way, she thinks she's beautiful while she is definitely NOT, someone fooled her maybe, she looks at me out of the corner of her eye when I happen to walk by her, at morning, she waits for me to pass her the morning greeting, she expects me to start the greeting each time I pass by, but d I always let her down, then she's like, Hi, she says it while looking out of the corner of her eye again, she makes me laugh, never fails, the dumb also enjoys acting like a 5 years brat, and she keeps talking about her husband, like " oh, could you believe that, ma husband yesterday told me that I put on some weight, Oh I hate this! Oh oh !! "Your's is already fucked up!!" I said inside, then her friends tried to comfort her and said to her that her husband need to get a life. He does, I hope he gets a life with another one than apple, lol . Another nickname for this wacko is Tinky Winky (one of the Teletubies characters) for she's got the biggest bum in UAE. Also the rabbit. That's enough for her I guess.
There's the 'choked chicken', due to her voice, imagine the voice of a chicken that's getting choked. Her voice sounds just alike. Funny enough to know she's the sport teacher, but looking at her body, you wouldn't believe she deals with fitness stuff. I was walking to the canteen the other day, she followed me, then shouted, hey you!! asking me to stop, I turned back to find her behind, she shouted again" I used to be the thinnest one here until you came! she was trying to make it sound humorous & friendly, but I could recognize the jealousy in her eyes, she's jealous of my body, I know, I checked her whole body from top to bottom, then I replied, " you think you are thin???" lol lol lol!! She got embarrassed of my blunt remark, and I meant it just to hurt her, then she goes, hum I was, but due to the hormonal treatment I've been having I gained some weight. She's been trying to get pregnant, she was trying to justify her chubby body, I wanted to get rid of this stupid conversation with the choked chicken so I wished her she could get pregnant as soon as possible, and then left her talking to her self. Then guess what... she came back to me again and was like, I don't like the way you walk, it's provoking!!!!!!! Seriously she's a COMPLETE MORON; what's wrong with my walk? she's been trying to hurt me I know, I gave her a scornful smile then walked away1!!! Stupid one, any meeting with her lead to a one-sided conversation, of course, her side. One day I will give her another rude gesture about the kind of the rouge she wears!! It's damn funny!! It's dark red, it's just doesn't work for her, but she thinks it's cool. I wish I could snap a picture.lol
Oh, 'Tinky Winky' and the 'choked chicken' are the ones I told you about who were whispering about me.
There's another one whom I dun like to nickname 'cos she's nice honestly, but she keeps also throwing strange & RANDOM conversation, for instance, when I still at my first week at work, she and Tinky Winky were talking again about their body image, then she turned towards me and said" yours will be fucked up if you get married", me, no response, then went on, "if you get pregnant, I will miscarry you in your laboratory". What she said left me dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded. How could one deal with such psychos at work? Oh, plz tell me!! The other day she asked me if she could invite her self and her friends to my office… I will have a heart attack some day at work..
There's the 'big pout', she thinks herself a hot stuff, she raises one eyebrow when she's talking and avoid any eye contact with the other side of the conversation and making a big pout, when she has to eye-contact you, she raised both of her brows, she's always frowned, always. While at the first work meeting, the boss was introducing me to them, she said "she's a new fresh graduate" the cranky jumped immediately and shout: me too!!! I'm fresh!!!! Heck, she's been working since I was still at high school. Yeah fresh.
Now the boss, OOooh she's the biggest wannabe on earth, a total freak! oh my lovely boss, she forgot that I'm an employee and treats me like a pupil, last week she criticized me about the nail rings I wear, she was like, it's not appropriate to wear them, imagine how nuts she goes, I'm not your daughter, am I? I didn' reply, I made my self as if I heard nothing, she was snubbed, I though first she was being humorous till I came the next day to her office and she asked me if I took them off!!!!!!!! I said, No, and I showed her the other hand where I put them, HAHA, she got all angry and embarrassed at the same time of my reaction but she kept silent and pretended she was organizing her papers for an attempt to hide her embarrassment, she thought I'm an easy one. I'm actually amazed, what have my rings got to do with her? How would my nail rings harm her? In what way? What kind of bad affect my nail rings have on the educational process in UAE? I promise, I will wear them everyday henceforth. I won't be surprized if she will ask me next time about what color my underwear is, and what color I can't wear, lol, she's freak. She can't talk or argue with me about it, cos she well knows that it's not her right to choose what kind of accessories I wear, she can criticize the quality of my work, my performance at work, it's her right, but Naaah, I won't allow her to act like a mommy of mine. I won't let her to exceed the limits with me, okay, you're the boss, but there are limits you couldn't exceed, right? what I wear is my business, and only my business, for what she said, I can announce her the joke of the year, she's a joke. I want to live my age, she's a granny and she wants to drag me to her depressing world, perhaps she expects me to wear like she does, to think the way she does, what would she do if I wore a nose sticker? She's that kind of grannies who think a girl is whore just cos she gets her nose pierced; she's that kind of person. How long could I tolerate those personalities at work?
There's only one way, the nicknames and laughing at them to amuse my self. it works, try it.
Most of the cow-workers where I am working are behaving exactly like mean high school girls (yet most are 30 and above, & some are even grannies). Like yesterday, 2 of them were whispering to each others as looking at me, I noticed them, then they goes ahem ahem! lol, If you're brave enough, come and tell me at face what you said behind my back, I said to my self, but I know they are just chickens. That was amusing.
I never take such people seriously; I have nicknamed a lot of them for my own amusement lol, to laugh secretly at them each time I find them around. Otherwise, those wackos would definitely drive me crazy. So I turned them to an amusement tool, by this way, I can laugh at them & keep myself away from annoyance.
So..there's Tofa7ah (apple), I call her Tofa7ah 'cos she reminds me with Tofa7ah character in an old comedy Syrian series, she resembles this character in many ways, she's very tall, acting in a very stupid and wacko way, she thinks she's beautiful while she is definitely NOT, someone fooled her maybe, she looks at me out of the corner of her eye when I happen to walk by her, at morning, she waits for me to pass her the morning greeting, she expects me to start the greeting each time I pass by, but d I always let her down, then she's like, Hi, she says it while looking out of the corner of her eye again, she makes me laugh, never fails, the dumb also enjoys acting like a 5 years brat, and she keeps talking about her husband, like " oh, could you believe that, ma husband yesterday told me that I put on some weight, Oh I hate this! Oh oh !! "Your's is already fucked up!!" I said inside, then her friends tried to comfort her and said to her that her husband need to get a life. He does, I hope he gets a life with another one than apple, lol . Another nickname for this wacko is Tinky Winky (one of the Teletubies characters) for she's got the biggest bum in UAE. Also the rabbit. That's enough for her I guess.
There's the 'choked chicken', due to her voice, imagine the voice of a chicken that's getting choked. Her voice sounds just alike. Funny enough to know she's the sport teacher, but looking at her body, you wouldn't believe she deals with fitness stuff. I was walking to the canteen the other day, she followed me, then shouted, hey you!! asking me to stop, I turned back to find her behind, she shouted again" I used to be the thinnest one here until you came! she was trying to make it sound humorous & friendly, but I could recognize the jealousy in her eyes, she's jealous of my body, I know, I checked her whole body from top to bottom, then I replied, " you think you are thin???" lol lol lol!! She got embarrassed of my blunt remark, and I meant it just to hurt her, then she goes, hum I was, but due to the hormonal treatment I've been having I gained some weight. She's been trying to get pregnant, she was trying to justify her chubby body, I wanted to get rid of this stupid conversation with the choked chicken so I wished her she could get pregnant as soon as possible, and then left her talking to her self. Then guess what... she came back to me again and was like, I don't like the way you walk, it's provoking!!!!!!! Seriously she's a COMPLETE MORON; what's wrong with my walk? she's been trying to hurt me I know, I gave her a scornful smile then walked away1!!! Stupid one, any meeting with her lead to a one-sided conversation, of course, her side. One day I will give her another rude gesture about the kind of the rouge she wears!! It's damn funny!! It's dark red, it's just doesn't work for her, but she thinks it's cool. I wish I could snap a picture.lol
Oh, 'Tinky Winky' and the 'choked chicken' are the ones I told you about who were whispering about me.
There's another one whom I dun like to nickname 'cos she's nice honestly, but she keeps also throwing strange & RANDOM conversation, for instance, when I still at my first week at work, she and Tinky Winky were talking again about their body image, then she turned towards me and said" yours will be fucked up if you get married", me, no response, then went on, "if you get pregnant, I will miscarry you in your laboratory". What she said left me dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded. How could one deal with such psychos at work? Oh, plz tell me!! The other day she asked me if she could invite her self and her friends to my office… I will have a heart attack some day at work..
There's the 'big pout', she thinks herself a hot stuff, she raises one eyebrow when she's talking and avoid any eye contact with the other side of the conversation and making a big pout, when she has to eye-contact you, she raised both of her brows, she's always frowned, always. While at the first work meeting, the boss was introducing me to them, she said "she's a new fresh graduate" the cranky jumped immediately and shout: me too!!! I'm fresh!!!! Heck, she's been working since I was still at high school. Yeah fresh.
Now the boss, OOooh she's the biggest wannabe on earth, a total freak! oh my lovely boss, she forgot that I'm an employee and treats me like a pupil, last week she criticized me about the nail rings I wear, she was like, it's not appropriate to wear them, imagine how nuts she goes, I'm not your daughter, am I? I didn' reply, I made my self as if I heard nothing, she was snubbed, I though first she was being humorous till I came the next day to her office and she asked me if I took them off!!!!!!!! I said, No, and I showed her the other hand where I put them, HAHA, she got all angry and embarrassed at the same time of my reaction but she kept silent and pretended she was organizing her papers for an attempt to hide her embarrassment, she thought I'm an easy one. I'm actually amazed, what have my rings got to do with her? How would my nail rings harm her? In what way? What kind of bad affect my nail rings have on the educational process in UAE? I promise, I will wear them everyday henceforth. I won't be surprized if she will ask me next time about what color my underwear is, and what color I can't wear, lol, she's freak. She can't talk or argue with me about it, cos she well knows that it's not her right to choose what kind of accessories I wear, she can criticize the quality of my work, my performance at work, it's her right, but Naaah, I won't allow her to act like a mommy of mine. I won't let her to exceed the limits with me, okay, you're the boss, but there are limits you couldn't exceed, right? what I wear is my business, and only my business, for what she said, I can announce her the joke of the year, she's a joke. I want to live my age, she's a granny and she wants to drag me to her depressing world, perhaps she expects me to wear like she does, to think the way she does, what would she do if I wore a nose sticker? She's that kind of grannies who think a girl is whore just cos she gets her nose pierced; she's that kind of person. How long could I tolerate those personalities at work?
There's only one way, the nicknames and laughing at them to amuse my self. it works, try it.
You've got to laugh at my cow-workers.
P.S: I could go on & on about those psychos. I won't get tired.
12 comments:
LOL at the twinky winky comparison. That made me laugh.
It's funny though. Most of my sport teachers at school were chubby Egyptian ladies.
Those comments are completely unwarranted. Miscarrying your baby in a lab? What the hell. It just all sounds awkward to me.
However, I do think your workplace has come control over how you dress,how you present yourself. After all you're working for them and they want to project a certain image. I believe it's because you're basically being ganged up by teachers acting like highschool girls, it's harder to compromise and think okay...get the nail rings off, not a big deal.
Those comments are completely unwarranted. Miscarrying your baby in a lab? What the hell. It just all sounds awkward to me.
that's only one scene of many.*sigh*
As for my rings, no I don't think I'm going to remove them. It's a bit too much to ask me for that. I can't accept it. You know why? cos it's only her personal opinion, it's not a rule or something, there are no rules that prohibit a certain type of image or acceories, yes there limits when it comes to clothing, but my rings? Naaaah non of her biz! she wants just to act more bossy.
those grannies, it's just imposible to find a way to deal with them, seriously. I hate women.
cos it's only her personal opinion.
...
and what she thinks is not of concern to me.
there are**
Are you an ABIT from the same family Lol!!!!!
Same style of expressing views :)
*an = and
Omar, no one's like Abit, he's unique. ^-^'
guyz, tell me about yours as well, whether they're co or cow-workers, is it only me who's suffering from people at work? don't you feel at times you wanna beat them to death?
I feel its more like how we take others. Definitely there are some in my office by whom we get irritated.
But definitely not all as of in your case :)
But definitely not all as of in your case :)
.......
I bet there are no female workers where you work.
I never take ppl seriously, for me, there are alwayz an apportunity to laugh. why not.
Ha ha you won the bet LOL!!
No female in my department.
Ya its cool since you are able to make your readers laugh too.
ok, I'll write a book about my co-workers to share the laughters. lol
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.