
That's how my face will look like tomorrow morning on my way to work! I can't believe how fast the weekend's passed.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
14 comments:
lol, ouch. :P But Alhamdulilah.. at least you HAVE work!
I just saw the date ... its weekend again. Cheer up! :)
It's just about the WE here!
PD, walla I'm thankful to Allah as to my job. but you know, it's human nature, we don't recognize the many blisses Allah granted us.
we keep whining and complaing about the silliest matters.
Welcome to my blog, PD.
Hi rosh, I hope you've been doing well. & yes here I provide you with the incorporeal support you need :P
Shukrans Rose. And nicely said. Hope things are well at your end as well.
Probably shouldnt tell you that I've been off for the last 9 days! Muahahahaha!
Sigh! They called me 4 times the 1st day off... I didnt answer! Learn to do that. it'll save your sanity in the future.
I am also just looking at the date... and though Im 2 weeks late... I'm going to say I;m sorry as tomorrow IS SUNDAY! Muahahahaha!
Try not to kill anyone. I can see the headlines now!
"Bakheela biologist kills co-worker with plastic skull in Al Ain"
I took 1 day off last week on monday coz I had a nagging sore throat.
Probably shouldnt tell you that I've been off for the last 9 days!
laish sho feek? sick? lucky u :(. LOL
"Bakheela biologist kills co-worker with plastic skull in Al Ain"
No, I'd rather kill my self. I jus don't feel okay recently. I feel so angry, lonely, bored ...etc.
have ya got a skeleton btw?
No, not yet... We found a skull head at the supermarket, Firefox told me to get it, lol.
I wasnt sick. I was FORCED to take off. My bank changed their policy. We used to be able to accumulate days (Thats how I ended up with 68 days off, no leave for 2 and 1/2 years) but now we cant. We also used to be able to "sell" our leave if we wanted. We now cant.
So basically I was told to take it, or on 31/12/2009 I lose them... FOREVER!
Dont kill yourself. Its not a happy feeling. Trust me.
I was FORCED to take off.
...
wow, how can I make my boss force me to take few days off? I could pretend to have swine flu.
tomorrow we have a meeting with her, my boss I mean, I'm sure I will be the main target, I always come late for my duties, lol. she's gonna send me some of her strange looks, so I'm gonna wear sunglasses bacher. LOL, pray for me.O_o
u know wat, working at schools is the best when it comes to holidays, we've got the lion's share, like 2 months for the summer vacation + 3 weeks for the spring break+ other holidays like the national day, Eid..etc *sticking toung*. & this's an advantage, If I had worked at a hospital, I would not have enjoyed such advantage and just wait for my annual vacations like u which is only ~20(?) days.
Learn to do that. it'll save your sanity in the future.
..
oh I do! I'm perfect at doing this. I don't give a damn, and I don't compliment at the expense of my self. I just do what I'm supposed to do within my job description only, and that's all.
I hope you've been enjoyin' your holiday to the most. sleep more, go for some massage sessions, & relaaaaaaaaaax.
Ba7sdk tara, 3aini 7aarrah :P
No, not yet... We found a skull head at the supermarket, Firefox told me to get it, lol.
...
today at the workshop, there was skeletons & skules, I remembered u and laughed, then the guy who was giving the workship was like O_o, he must thought --what's wrong with this psycho?
Thats how I ended up with 68 days off, no leave for 2 and 1/2 years.
...
what? no leave for 2.5 years!!!!!!!!!!
u must be kidding superman!!
Superman? Most of my coworkers were in the same boat. Financial professions = very little off/sleep/crap.
don't start the whining process. it's my job only. mom & sisters are no longer listening to me. so I'm whining in my blog most of the time.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.