
Funny how it's still called a theory. The THEORY is based on evidences, observations and there should be a proof, Darwin had ZERO evidence for his stupid 'hypothesis', maybe there was only one thing, he looked at himself in the mirror & saw that he slightly resembled an ape so he concluded that the ape is the common ancestor of all humans, I guess. Darwin's scribbles must be thrown in the trash can of History than to be still discussed and argued about. As a Muslim, I don't accept his "hypothesis" & I believe that Adam's the ancestor of humanity, Adam's and Eve were the first man & woman created by God, humans descended from them, no apes or gorillas. Aggh. Plus, my religious beliefs has got nothing to do with me being critical or dependent thinker. And of course the finger's pointed towrds Islam, many claim that Islam is anti-critical thinking, I wish if they could just learn more about Islam before they bullshit without having idea. Islam not only permits but also encourages the critical thinking.
The strength of religious belief among Arabs partly explains their reluctance to
accept the facts of evolution.--Source: UAE community blog
Facts? I don't understand, we've got to believe in nonsense to be called critical thinkers? And all the evolution nonsense can't be reagrded as facts, facts means ture and proved, and all the evolution hypotheses haven't been proved yet, Darwins has no single evedince on his "theory" o.O
The fact is that if you really believe in such stuff, you're beyond stupid and really it's *HARAM* to refer to you as a human, humans have brains, sorry, I mean minds ;)
BTW, most of the recent studies on this issue nearly disproved Darwin's conclusion, and such findings depneded on studies of 'human DNA', Darwin depneded on his immagnation and on only some structural similarities which exist between human and apes.
So being a critical thinker myself, I 'think' Darwins was a psycho and *it's* 'theory' deserves to be laughed at, . Sorry for that, I'm a critical thinker.... humm
16 comments:
What a session it would have been if only you applied this logic -- instead of resorting to personal attacks -- while debating on the controversial post at the Community Blog?
What you write reflects who you are, simply.
I couldn't agree with you more.
I'm not attacking any one, it's just like placing a mirror in front of you so you can look at your self.. got it?
If you are nice, I'm nice, if you respect me, I'll respect you in return, and vice versa, Newtin's 3rd law, google it if you don't know what it states.. it's how every thing works in this universe.
and if you are referring to that english guy, and instead of observing my 'history' of comments, check the irrelevant comment he left in my own blog.
There's a reaction to every action.
I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I just made a pit stop to let you know that you're an intelligent blogger.
Put that to good use.
Peace!
ok...peace.
There's a reaction to every action.
Opposite & 'equal'.
I always put my faith before any scientific theory simply because I know that God is very capable of creation; in fact He is the only creator. So, even imagining "God was unable or unwilling to create "humans" and instead he preferred to improve the existing model of "apes" into humans" is so ridiculous!!
If you believe in any of the "book religions" then you cannot agree with this primitive theory. Simple as that.
Islam is a religion of all times. Scientists even explore facts which are already written in the Qur'an hundreds of years ago. It's the God's words. Even if Darwin’s theory had a very logical explanation and I did not have any faith, I would still deny having any relatives from the "ape" tribe! Why humiliate myself? Or should I be proud that we finally made it and evolved???
Oh damn! the 3rd law!
Next we'll be talking thermo dynamics and from there we'll start to debate as to how much exactly does the drive train of an F430 lose, 14% or 14.2%?
AAR, didnt you know that the community blog is actually the short form.
The actual name of that blog is the "UAE englees and gi7ab blog who are nazis and will kiss your ass if you kiss theirs blog"
Excuse my language, but Im sure that brought a smirk to your face.
Good post. Though even if a theory is disproved, many will still swaer by it.
Most of Freud's work has been disproved... I still believe he was a genius.
Borders, same here. Perhaps I'm not the perfect muslim, however, I am not bad to an extent that I put what Quran & the prophet said in comparison with what so and so scientist proved and see who's true and who's not , I don't doubt Allah or the prophet a one lil bit, I don't abandon my religious beliefs for any thing, my religion ALWAYZ comes first, then, other things come after. when ALLAH mentions in Quran that Adam's the ancestor of humans, then khalas, he IS, don't "argue''. you want to impress the others with ohh how smart and critical you are by arguing what God has already decided ? 'Jaber Bin Hayan' for instance did not throw his religious beliefs away in order to become the greatest scientist in chemistry?. Muslims taught the world when they used to be the firm believers of their religion at the time when their churches used to kill whoever thought the earth is NOT.... flat!! critical thinking u say?. ha!. kiss my ***
"UAE englees and gi7ab blog
lol, g7ab, it's been ages since I heard the word. :P
I know, they're try-hards & wannabes, people are inflicted by affectation... they try hard to look smart, civil debaters, & educated, they try hard to make you look dumb or wrong...etc. u know, it's a disease.but they just contradict themselves from time to time...it's hard to keep on... affectation consumes lots of energy.^^
they will be fine if they just stop faking the smarts. Eww.
Next we'll be talking thermo dynamics
No, I dun understand therom dynamics, and the 3rd law is the only law I got and still remember from physics cos you can apply it in ur daily life lol. physics is waaaaaaa3.
Let's talk about genatics, molecular stuff, bacteria,virology, mycology...etc.I may take a part.
All I know about your Freud is that I like his stare in this picture... lol
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
appears a psycho to me.
"UAE englees and gi7ab blog
lol, g7ab, it's been ages since I heard the word. :P
Oh ask Firefox... I use it WAY too often. She usually has to "Shush" and "Smack" me in public.
I think I've labeled 90% of the UAE population as Gi7ab and Makhaneeth.
No, I dun understand therom dynamics, and the 3rd law is the only law I got and still remember from physics cos you can apply it in ur daily life lol. physics is waaaaaaa3.
Physics = make cars fast! So I tend to keep a physics for dummies in my mind. so to speak.
Oh, and be nice. Freud was THE MAN!
they try hard to look smart, civil debaters, & educated
And yet the blog is run by a 20 year old kid with NO education. Its a sign of yawm al qiyamah.
Nicely said. I do not believe in Darwin's theories. Darwin may have had generations believe or rebuff 'em, however, I don't think the theories hold enough meat & potatoes to quench the hunger for those who seek the absolute truth.
Sorry its taken me so long, but i loved this post!
yeah I know you're now picky & much into intellectual posts only...................
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.