Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The escape

Today I managed to escape the weekly meeting held for 1 houre afterhours. I have already inform HER ,f*ck her, that I will no longer attend it cause it's for teachers only and the lead supervisor who meets up with teachers asked me not to attend since it has nothing to do with me. But the sicko insists on me being involved, she enjoys torturing me, she enjoys seeing me annoyed. SO, I knew she would catch me if she saw me walking by the meeting room, the problem is that the meeting room is exactely next to the exit door, so it was impossible to get out of the place without passing by the meeting room, I wanted to escape but heck the door was still open and she was there and her Radar works very well after weekends, so, I satyed in my office which is far away from where they were sitting for like 10 minutes, I stood there waiting till they started the meeting and the door was of course closed. Then, I gave a peek before I'd adventured, and the door was closed but loosely, I waited till one of the english teacher who was still out came in and closed it firmly. Then, in a second, I disappeared.

On my way home in the car, the sick old woman called me TWICE haha! I ignored. I didn't answer.
An' tommorrow I bet she will be waiting for me at the gate giving me her fucking weird gaze before she starts her lecture. LOL

I so damn hate her.

11 comments:

Borders said...

Let us know what happens today, Rose :)

Anonymous said...

This boss of yours reminds me of the bitch in 101 Dalmatians who wanted to kill the puppies!

Does she drive? Do you know that for 100 dirhams an Iranian Pancharchy will loosen the brake-lines to her car?

Thats is what I always remind my father about his wife. lol. Think of it as a plan B. 100 dirhams, she's in the hospital.

Al-ain Rose said...

100 dirhams, she's in the hospital.

Hahahahaha! this 100 dirahams will be the admission to hell as well, Abit! I dunn wanna kill her! let me go to hell for somethign worhty lol

Borders, believe it or not, while I was walking to the room where we sign for attendence, I found her sitting there crossing her legs, she didn't even look at me, she didn't even utter a word! but when I wanted to leave, she asked why I didn't answer her calls, I said I was shopping hahahaha.
seriously guyz, if I take those ppl in a serious way, they absulotely are gonna drive me crazy. This is the only way to deal with such horrible kind of ppl.

Anonymous said...

What is more worthy of hell than murder?

Fine fine, chances are she wouldnt die, just smack into a car infront f her, with any luck it will be a few days in the hospital and a month in a cast.

I dont think you'd get hell for that. not with how evil she is... or rather, how evil you have made he seem.

Borders said...

So its one of those people who can only be avoided by ignorance :) I hope she doesnt call you for the next meeting!

Anonymous said...

You could always pretend to have the flu! "I care about you too much to give you the flu ya taweelat al 3umur!!!"

Alot of bullshit like that will get you a long way with annoying bosses.

Al-ain Rose said...

Borders, exactely! ignorance works in dealing with such bad examples. Here's some good advice for you for the future when you get a job inshallah, do what you are supposed to do in your job ONLY and never put your trust on your co-workers, they will let you down no matter how good and kind you are with them,& always keep some limits between you & ppl at work that they shouldn't exceed with you. That's whay I do to save my sanity.

Abit, what hellish ideas you have!! the flu one is soooooooooooo damn OLD!! I have my new Kabeetha ones!! Muhahaha!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

OOOOOOOOO ABIT! I forgat to tell you!
I have very goood news for you!

Our boss will be put on family LEAVE!!!! to take care of her mom I guess, they'll travel to Germany for treatment. God heel her mum anywayz but I cannot hide my happiness.Yippiee!!
I'm afraid I will not be able to hide my happiness when she'll announce that and a 'yay' or 'yippie' words come out of my mouth, lol. I did it before when I was at college with a professor, lol.

Firefox said...

Just tell her your family expect you to be home soon soon after your dawaam is done. ;-) That's what I'd do. I'd even pretend I feel bad and really really want to make it! But alas! The family!

Firefox said...

I don't know if that would work now since you may have made your feelings apparant.Lol.

rosh said...

'do what you are supposed to do in your job ONLY and never put your trust on your co-workers, they will let you down no matter how good and kind you are with them,& always keep some limits between you & ppl at work that they shouldn't exceed with you. That's whay I do to save my sanity."

Nicely said and wise words Rose. This is something I truly have to incorporate in my life. I'm going to write a post about this.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.