I hold it in front of the merror so I could get it pictured by its camera :PIt's bold 9000, I'm happy with it, once I get bored of it I'll get the 9700 which is still not available where I went to get my current one, it's avialable in some other shops but they're far from where I live.
I asked to see some accessories like the covers, the guy showed me all what they had and God they ALL SUCK!! I got two gift vouchers of 50 dirhams for the bb accessories, but I kept them till I could find beautiful ones, what they offered were damn hidious, vouchers are valid for 6 months.
12 comments:
"what they offered were damn hidious, vouchers are valid for 6 months. "
Can those vouchers be used to get a different color nail polish since that blue is also damn hideous?
Muahahaha!
Um... Can you use a different phone or camera to take pics of it as the flash sort of makes it impossible to see your lovely new toy?
_!_
Happy new year, Rose! Congrats for ur new phone,hope u use it in happy days :) I love ur nail polish color by the way, its not hidious at all!
Gasp! now that wasnt very nice AAR! I'm gonna have FF come over and beat you up!
Tessuker as always for your nice comments, Borders. Happy and joyfull new year to you too :)
OK Rose, please don't hate me -- but I'm with ABIT on the nail polish thingy... I had no idea women wear that colour :)
Ok u can hate me both of ya.XD
Ur both old fastion guyz.XD
Second, why or how did it turn to a discussion about my nail polish?
XDXDXD
I have almostmore than 30 different color, & they shouldn't be all red or pink, right?
third, my co-workers were about to eat my fingers when they saw it.
Last and not least, I didin ask u guyz for ur opionion bout what I wear haha, I wear what I like, not what ppl like
X Dieeeeee
Next time I will wear green np and post a pic!! Taraaa
O_o
Sorry for being rude but it's my new year resolution to care less bout others opinons an' I'm like trying to apply it.
XD
It's OK Rose. Sometimes the guys like picking on girls for no reason :) We are just being silly ya know.
No you're not silly, rosh.
Oh mama of Jesus...had NO idea women folk take nail colours quite so seriously? Honestly, it's some cheesey teasing, that's all ya7i :) Peace Rose.
".had NO idea women folk take nail colours quite so seriously?"
Cuz ur a man, simply. I also have no idea why men are interested in cretian things I think they are silly to do or have.
As for me, I'm obssesed with nail polish and I fee I need consulting cuz I keep getting new ones every shopping tour I do.
Btw rosh, what's ya7i?
Peace, I was just being humorous I mean I didn't get disappointed of ur comments or something. :-)
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.