Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

My ear's ruining my last week of vacation

I couldn't sleep. I've been on vacation for about 8 days. I still have one week to enjoy (supposedly) before it's over. I planned to join the gym in my last week of vacation along with my bf, to get off my lazy ass a bit plus to take the chance to meet with my friend before I get back to work since it's been ages. It was supposed to be today, but exactly one day before that I got ear infection, which's yesterday. It feels like there's a balloon that's filled with water inside my ear, I could feel the move of the fluid inside now, it's really a DISCOMFORTABLE feeling. I wish to get it out but that seems impossible. So I've finally decided to go to the hospital tomorrow morning. In my whole life I have never had this kind of infection, how have I got it? and WHY NOW while I should enjoy the time being away from my sickening cow-workers. I've noticed something bad about me, each time I plan for something, someting bad would comes up to ruin it for me, it's not once or twice, it keeps repeating. Grrrr.

Pray for me that I could drain my fuckin' ear.
Nighty night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I planned to join the gym in my last week of vacation along with my bf

You'd go to a mixed gym with your boyfriend?!

Al-ain Rose said...

Bf= best friend ya baba BEST FRIEND! Ewww

rosh said...

Hope the ear is better Rose.

Al-ain Rose said...

Hey rosh. I hope you've been doing great.
My ear is better than yesterday, thank you. Thankfuly part of the fluid was out so the pressure on my ear is less now, I decided not to go to the doctor to avoid inserting a tube to drain it.That's painful. I just put a warm compress on it while tilting my head, once it warms up the fluid starts to come out on its own. But it is a very slow proccess, I have another problem now, my neck hurts.

Anonymous said...

Bf= best friend ya baba BEST FRIEND! Ewww

Sure! Who is it! It's BuJassem, isnt it???? CONFESS!

Emiratesque said...

If you wanna fix your ears the ol' Emarati way just pour a very small amount of warm Arabic coffee in your ears. That's what old people in the family would tell us to do if we complained of ears' pain.
If you got first degree burns, just squeeze a little bit of Signal tooth paste on the affected area. Not Aquafresh or Sensodyne, only Signal works.
If you cut yourself and you were bleeding, just put a little amount of coffee powder on the cut.
If you feel nausea, drink Sefen Ap (SevenUp)

Strangely these remedies do work.

Al-ain Rose said...

Thanks for the grandma home remedies. Sometimes, accidentally or by design, they do give good results more than the prescribed doctor medications.
I tryed the coffee recipe, an old woman told me about, but I didn't put it inside my ear! I just immersed a compress in the Ghawah and put it on, is it safe to put some drops in?

Well, I need to go to the hospital,I still have fluid inside and I can't hear well cause of that, but I will go next week, to have a good reason to get a medical excuse of being absent from work. :P

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.