skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Friday, February 5, 2010
Amazing me
Today in the morning, I was putting my contacts, I started with my right eye, then graped the lense of the left eye and tryed to get it in but it didn't stick, I tryed again and still didn't stick on my eye, I kept repeating the proccess when I finally found that I was wearing 2 lenses on the same eye, I was putting the other lense on the right eye that already had a lense on.
Labels:
Something weird about me
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
9 comments:
Beware, besides hygeing hands you need to always give your eyes extra care when dealing with lences, last week I had a big incident when both my eyes went bizzarly red, I am still not allowed to wear lences by the doctor who prescribed me steroides drops for two weeks.
I am aware about the hygien stuff, I don't put them in till I'm sure they're 100% clean. But the only problem of mine about contacts is that I keep sleeping with them most often.Thanks, Jussim.
Ok.. Thanks for ur useful addition.
wahaha! I've done that Rose. During the morning rush to work, I've tried frantically to 'find' my contacts in my eye, thinking it's lodged somewhere in there, when I've just not put it on :)
ABIT, I used to wear glasses, and ocassionally still do. Women folk prefer the without glasses, apparently, they find me (even better) looking muhahaha! :)
wahaha! I've done that Rose.
so it's not only me who does weird things.
Women folk prefer the without glasses
ahaaaa you wear contacts only to lure women with ur eyes rosh tsk tsk tsk :P
what kind of lesnse do u wear for ur daily fishing, rosh? hard or soft.
LOL Rose! I wear plain soft Acuvue Oasys lens.
Pft, My noice black YSL glasses gots me my noice girl! (Who sadly wears contacts even though she's real cute in her cat shaped glasses!)
HAH! See! Rosh only wears contacts for the women, take the insane gender out of the equation, he's have noice glasses on too!
I haven't experienced that but sadly I'm guilty of sleeping with my contacts. I'm lucky I haven't gotten an infection.
And glasses can be hot especially when teamed with facial hair.I do like it when ABIT wears his. :-D
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.