Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

14th Feb ♥

These are my last hours of my vacations...it's over..
Back to work...
Back to the pain of getting up early...
Back to my deadly boring co-workers...
Back to the rude boss...
Back to the strang looks...
Back to those fucking annoying evils...
Back to the world of boredom...there, where I work.
Happy Valentine's day, AAR <3.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My body is actually conditioned to get up at 6 by the latest even on the weekends! lol. It comes with time. I dont even set an alarm anymore, havent for years.

Even now, when I work 5 days a week, I still wake up at 5:30 on Saturday ecause for a long time I worked 6 days a week.

Inshallah you'll get used to it. I actually become ill WHEN on leave because Im out of my routine! Maybe that is why you're ill!

rosh said...

LOL! You'll get used to it. I think work, gives us something to keep the mind active -- stops it from wandering away into negativity. Just make sure you get enough sleep and look forward to the Sunrise. I tell myself, a day I get to see the sunrise and the dusk, is to be thankful for. Hope this helps :)

Though, may I ask, why not explore other opportunities? I assume there are many..?

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, 10q, but it isn't only about getting up early :)

Anonymous said...

Oh? Then? I always thought your issues with your boss/co workers wasnt really getting to you. Maybe Rosh is right? You need to start looking for other jobs? If it's getting to you to the point where you are not looking forward to your job... It's not worth it, you'll start to become physically ill.

I agree, Ever since I put myself into my career 110% I have had so little time to think, and when I think, bad things happen. As for waking up, I have a huge alarm clock behind the house... A mosque! lol. There are actually 2, when the 1st goes off with the Fajir athan, I wake up, and listen, when I hear Hai Ala asalah I go back to bed.

About 20 minutes later I hear the closer athan, and I listen, 1/2 asleep, when I hear Ash hadu anna Ali Walliullah, lol. I get up cause I know that our salah is over and Im late.

So basically I'm never late for work because of the Shi3a masjid behind our house! lol. So basically you need to move into a house infront of a shi3a masjid AAR!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, I've applied for 2 other jobs a month ago. One is a new DNA fingerpinting center that will be established in few months, they need molecular biology graduates, my name is in the list now, hopefully.
And I think, I already let u know why I am in my current job eventhough I hate it..remember..

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did, but I really thought you were... exaggerating... I didnt realize how much you actually disliked it. Good luck then, and inshallah your name is at the top of that list.

I just realized that if you work at a DNA fingerprinting place you wold be in a great position to help me murder people without being caught!

Al-ain Rose said...

Yes of course! Kill whoever u would like, be sure ur samples if found, will be replaced with others', I will make u get away with every murder u commit.

Good luck then, and inshallah your name is at the top of that list.
...
Amen, thanks.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.