Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sa'ad El Hariry's Scandal-WOW

10 comments:

Emiratesque said...

Look at the clip at 1:07. I think he thinks he's a stand up comedian. I bet he was hearing a 'taddum tish' sound in his head.

He'll have a bright future in show business. Well, he sort of already has.

Al-ain Rose said...

I wonder what kind of prime minister he is when he can't read a primary school stuff. I'm sure if the speech was conducted in French, he would have easier time reading the paper, lol.
At least rehearse what you are going to say infornt of millions of ppl behind the screens, why would u make a fool of urself?

Anonymous said...

why would u make a fool of urself?

Thats why Im not convinced its real. I saw this a while ago, and Im not Lebanese, so it means nothing to me, but I seriously doubt this was real.

Al-ain Rose said...

Ah that was a dream. It must be a dream!
It's not that it means to me too, it's about a prime minister of a country who couldn't conduct a speech in his own language.

Anonymous said...

Like I said, dont think the video is real.

Al-ain Rose said...

The vedio doesn't seem to be subjected to any fabrication proccess.
Why wouldn't you believe?
He attended a French school, no Arabic.

Anonymous said...

You are a digital media expert? They call on you in court cases to testify on the originality of video? I didnt know that.

Also, You are typing here in English, so should I assume that you only attended English schools and cannot speak Arabic?

Assumptions are, like idle hands, the devil's playground.

Al-ain Rose said...

Yeah I'm a digital media expert, and yeah they call me to test their vedioes.uff te3bat of doing this each time I need to retire.

Al-ain Rose said...

Plus u R the king of assumptions Abit!
P.S: the vedio above is true one.period.that's obvious.

Anonymous said...

Actually I hardly ever make assumptions. Name a few that I have made please.

YOu have no PROOF that it's true. Yalla minak! *points to corner*

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.