Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

:)


My akhlaq are just fine.I am not the one acting like a spoiled whore online.

SO if you think I'm a spoiled whore why do you keep visiting and commenting in my personal blog?


I am not the one who doesnt pray.

I once asked you for a proof that confirms I don't pray, there's no proof. Where's it??

I am not the one who bitches about her work and probably doesnt KNOW how to do her job.

It's my personal blog, and it's up to me to write about whatever I would love, and to bitche as much as my heart desires, it's MY blog afterall, you don't have to read what you don't like. I'm not forcing you to visit and comment.


I am not the one who bitches about her family to total stranger.

Again, it's my personal blog. You don't choose what subjects I write about.

I am not the one who celebrates Christian holidays and drags my poor mom into it.

In what way this would harm YOU?

I've given you way too much patience thinking that you're young and a bit misguided.

And you think YOU could be the GUID? are you trying to make me laugh?

Unlike yourself who was taught to be a poor muslim.

Poor Muslim? at least I have never ever acted or did something that makes me feel ashamed of myself. That's just one of your unfair judgments to me.

I guess thats what happens when you have no father to beat sense into you. Come over, my dad already called you a *****(For very obvious reasons), he wont mind beating you as well.

I wish he could've succeeded with his own son before thinking to fix other people's daughters' ways.

And your little passive aggressive digs are juvenile and unwanted.

Sorry I didn't realize your sensitivity. You are a one who could FEEL? Really? You also think that my comments are aggressive? What do you think I feel about your comments in my blog? You think they are freindly? YOU even called me a ***** and I didn't even comment back! Would u like it if someone called your sister a *****?


At the end of the day, all your insults (which reflect WHO u really are) to me are back at you!

Before pointing your finger out at someone, make sure your own fingers are CLEAN!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rosh said...

I assume you guys are working on an Egyptian soap script? It's looking good -- lotsa drama :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's fierce!

rosh said...

Jesus! Doooooooody, chill the hell out. Not fun -not cool. Ay caramba!!

Borders said...

Well, I cant help but comment.

ABIT, ok, you are a phenomenon in the blogosphere with the way you comment but i think you are being way too harsh with AAR.

Lets say that you are doin this just to help her see the right way/or your way but then please stop talking about the religion. Here you are calling a fellow citizen ugly words which I dont think suits your "purified" mouth (Im assuming you did ablution - propaply not more than few hours ago?)

This is just a blog page. She might write whatever she feels like to and you have the option to read it or not. Who knows, maybe she doesnt live in Al Ain or work in a school,she is not Emirati, or maybe her major is marinology. Do I care? NO! I just enjoy reading it and then go get back to my life.

There are ways and manners to tell people even if they are plain wrong. You made your point about nail polish, praying etc but why blame her or her family? and what I read above is disgusting!

One last thing and this is from personal experience; if you keep talking to people that way, calling them names while they dont deserve it; guess what happens? It will happen to you or your loved ones. Never say that it wont. I believe in Allah's judgement; better to have it in this world. I dont hate you enough to say "Im dying to see your sisters when they are teenagers, see how they will behave" or such things. We will be judged not just for praying, fasting etc but also about our manners and about our relations with other people, including total strangers; even insects.

I read on Al Emirati Blog that you are trying to be a good Muslim; well, why dont you start with respect - for anyone who deserves it or not? As I understand from your blog (if thats the sole criteria to judge you) you can even tolerate Jews, why not tolerate a young lady who may or may not what we know she is/isnt.

Omar Saabith said...

AAR :)

Take care

Al-ain Rose said...

Borders, let's not beat a dead donkey. Not worth your time.

Omar, I'm just fine. Thanks brother. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al-ain Rose said...

Listen dirty boy, these are your last comments here in my blog, you have been blocked. I don't think you have more to add than what you did.

Is it because I asked you to fix your ways and behaviour before talking about religion or visiting the prophet Mohammed's grave?
Obviously I touched a row nerve.

What is it behind you to call name my parents? What is it behind you to curse my dead father who you've never known or met? What is it coward?? What is it??

I'm not surprized of the way you attcked me and the names you called me and my parents who have nothing to do with all what's happening on here. I'm not surprized considering the type of culture you come from. I would know.

No matter how much you bad mouthed my mother and dead father, they are like stars, you can't touch or reach them, in fact you just insulted yours without taking notice of that.

Your comments above have been approved for 3 reasons:
1. To show others how low you are.
2. The way you are trying to be a good Muslim.
3. To answer your question. The comments above tells others about many thing, your culture, your family, your 'akhlaq'.

I will stop here. Every thing is obvious.

Oh, before startin your religious trip, put this in your mind next time you have to attack someone:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

You know why I didn't comment back now, Mr. I want to visit the prophet and his companions?

rosh said...

I didn't even read the whole thing, I don't want to..and something tells me this isn't the first time or the last of your rendezvous at various blogs. There is nothing - absolutely NOTHING - to have much anger. I cannot even begin to understand, the cause for all this hate..vitriolic..it's disturbing. You've got to calm down and think before you say / write this sort of horror. Nobody can judge us except our creator. Let's just leave it at that.

Al-ain Rose said...

Rosh, what you have read is NOTHING compared to what he wrote in his last comment that I didn't publish..

I will choose the MILDEST parts of what he wrote, I said the mildest:

"I HOPE YOUR MOTHER DIES A PAINFUL DEATH IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS"



"Can you fuck yourself? Go get a bottle of water and insert it into your used pussy and fuck yourself till you die of some bleeding. Deal? "


"Ya stupid whore. Did you SEE WHICH companions I want to visit? One who SLAUGHTERED 50,000 people, ONE that took a whole country by force, and the one who authorized it all, I am not interested in the hippy companions that did little more than preach "peace"



"Do you want me to post the nude pics of you that you sent me over a year ago? by email? Would you like that?"



He attacked me, my parents, and now he's calling some of the prophet's companions HIPPIES cause they didn't kill 50000 ppl. He didn't get enough, his mind was too messed up that he claimed that I sent him nude pictures of myself one year ago by email,lol.


Then he went on and it was about Arabs VS Persians.

I hope that the sick fuck is on medication for that.
7asbiyallah 3alaik.

That's how I roll said...

شو هذا؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ مسحي اللي كاتبنه كيف تسويله ابروف!!!!!!!!!!!!!
يونه العرب يغتصبون بناتهم
له عين يتكلم الوصصخ نصه أمريكي ونصه الثاني بيرشن اوصخ عروق في العالم
لا و مسمي البلوغ ماله بكل وقاحه الاماراتي
الاماراتي يالوصخ شخص عربي و ولد ناس محترم موب جليل اصل لايك يور سيلف
غير اسم البلوغ مالك .. اقترح الفارسي كاسم لانه ما يحقلك تتكلم بالنيابه عن الاماراتين، الاماراتين عرب
و بس
عافانا الله أنا أول مرة اقرأ كلام جي زعت من اللي قريته و الله العظيم زعت

أنا من زمان اقرأ له البلوغز ماليله و أشوف شو يكتب و أنا قتلج من زمان انه هالانسان موب على ويها و خايس و شوفي الحين كيف تهجم عليج في البلوغ مالج
قتلج شو مشكلته و من كلامه الوصخ يبين فاضح نفسه و موب حاس.
شوفي اسلوبه و الفاظه القذرة في ذمتج هذا ينقال عنه مسلم؟ اي اسلام هذا لا و شوفي قوات عينه يرجع و يتكلم عن الدين و الله قال و الرسول قال و هم متبرين منه

تتكلم عن الدين و اجدادك كانوا مجوس يعبدون النار في بلادك االي اسمها بلاد فارس
بتتكلم عن الدين يا المجوسي مرة ثانيه؟ لو ريال و فيك ذرة رجوله ما تهجمت على ناس ما تعرفهم بالفاظ قذرة حتى الكافر يستحي منها يا الناقص يا المريض

بس ما الومك ، الوم اللي نظفكم و سماكم امارتيين و خلا منكم اوادم
الله لا يوفقك يا الخايس شو هاللسان اللي عليه شو هالالفاظ .. فيه خلل هذا مستحيل يكون انسان طبيعي!!
بطلي جبدي!!! حسبي الله عليه
مسحي الكومينتس ماله!
سويلها بلوك اي بي

Firefox said...

That's how I roll, how does it make you any better by bringing up Iran and whatnot? Address his behaviour. His origin is irrelevant.

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit: You are pathetic, so pathetic. In one post, you are praising the prophet, pretending to be religious, wishing to see him.
In the right next one, you'r collecting pictures for random girls and telling people that's me. And that I sent u the pictures one year ago, that's when I didn't even start blogging.

How can you even sleep at night after what you've said and after what you've claimed to be my pictures?

Don't you fear God? Like seriously, don't you fear that what you are doing online would be done for your beloved ones one day & then it would be real? I wouldn't do such thing to my enemy.


As for funlover, she's my friend, the poster That's how I roll, sometimes she comments under Amal, & sometimes she is anon.

Why did I make it seems to you its me? To lead you to ADMIT that the two new bloggers called Ultra[Smurf] & I dunno who else are just YOU with different profiles.
Did you realize what kind of nutcase you are now?

As for the pictures you claimed are mine, I will just leave it to God and say:
حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل

I dunno how you still have the nerves to blog and write, you lost credibility . No one is believing you, I'm getting so many messages from other bloggers who ask not to show their comments asking me to ignore you totally.
You just made a fool of ur self.

Abit, for the last time, and FOR ALLAH's SAKE, fuck off, and leave me alone.

rosh said...

Rose, the sort of anger / uncouth expressed is most unfortunate. The words most disturbing..lots of raw emotions talking than anything else I think. I'm not sure why all this came out..however it's all said and done.. and hopefully will be in the past..someday. That said, not to undermine the severity of emotions exchanged, however, I hope the two of you just think things through and someday learn to forgive and forget..I'm sure the Quran speaks of those who forgive as the bigger person, with the bigger heart? I hope you don't mind me saying this, apologies to the contrary.

Cheerio!

PD said...

Guys, what the HELL happened here? :S

That's how I roll said...

This post has been removed by the author.

Ooops! He has some sense of shame left in him!

That's refreshing!

BuJ said...

oh my God!

I think this was written by a computer virus made in Iran!!!!!

guys please grow up and always update your firewall and antivirus!

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.