Vuclip Vedio search has been blocked on BBies by Etisalat. Today I was trying to have an access to the site but I found it's not accessible anymore. The site helps watching and downloading youtube/internet vedioes in devices that don't play youtube vedios, like BlackBerries. I still haven't found a way that enables me watching vedioes through youtube. I did lots of search and I found that you can watch you-tube through only Vuclip. Most of BBies users face this problem so instead they resort to this site and through which they watch youtube, it's an indirect way but it WAS the only way around, and now it's been blocked. Thanks Etislat for your fuckin' random block of sites. This mean I won't be able to watch or download any vedio in my device in the time being till I find a solution.
The funny part is that the very site is still accessible if you are on PC where you don't need it since the Youtube works fine there. That's weird.
I don't object to internet restriction and I'm even against those who call for an absulote internet access freedom, but restriction should be reasonable and not TOO restrictive like this, I mean such site like Vuclip is used just as a tool for downloading/watching vedios on your smarphones, & it almost contains the same conent of the Youtube, and the youtube is accessible!!
SO, to samurize, If there's or you know of a way through which I can watch the Youtube vdeioes on my smartphone, please share it with me.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
9 comments:
get Nokia E75 I'm on youtube all day long
Or Nokia E72. My best Nokia mobile phone.
That's how I roll, get Nokia and leave my bb? laaaa! I'm not gonna get any nokia mobile for the next 5 years. My next smartphone will be iPhone 4G.
Thanks for your suggestion guyas, but still no one answered my question.
What's the Vuclip thingy? Never heard of it. Get the ipad kiddo. bb is soo over.
What's the Vuclip thingy?
..
It is a site that helps watching/downloading youtube vedioes on BBies since they don't play u-tube vedioes directly.
ipad? Never thought to get one.
rosh,
But the iPad doesn't have phone funcionality. Only data, i.e. interent browsing, chatting..etc.
Wait for the iPhone 4G.
I am not a big iPhone fan, but the 4G version would convert me to an iPhonian.
Check out this unfortunate incident that leaked photos of the iPhone 4G before the official announcement that should be in June.
http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone
Steve Jobs must be iFurious lol
Shahlab, I've already seen the leaked photos of the 4G, good for those who leaked them lol, did you read the story how the photoes were leaked? I don't buy it, I feel it's just a funky way to announce their new device.
It's amazing, but the only negative point about it is its design, it's almost as same as the 3G, they changed nothing, and it comes with only one color. Black, which is boring. Plus the touch screen, I don't like it, I prefer to use buttons, if it only comes with a keyboard, it would be just perfect for me. I'm eager to get it though .
No one have idea how to watch youtube vedioes on BB? or have the site on the BB desktop?
No one have idea how to watch youtube vedioes on BB?
Try the instructions on this page
http://www.ehow.com/how_4608118_watch-youtube-videos-blackberry.html
Thanks anon, but the proecedures need Vuclip application, the application has been blocked, hence, the post above.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.