Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Just blogorrhea

Just few minutes ago I was downstairs in the kitchen looking for somthing to grab.




When I opened the fridge, I got amazed actually of what I saw. It looks rather funny. I thought it deserved a snap.











20 comments:

rosh said...

Holy Mo! :)

Is that Al Marai or Al Ain Milk on the top shelf? Did you mix apples and oranges in the bottom shelf? Oh? is that cake in the white container - mid shelf? :) Mafi home cooked food?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear... And I thought our fridge on the 3rd floor was bad...

This is the outside kitchen, like in a mul7aq?

Firefox said...

It's like a woman's closet. Just stuff thrown in. Lol.

Al-ain Rose said...

baaaaaaaack guys!
sorroy I have been busy shwai.

rosh, that's not milk, it is Laban! look at the lower shelf, 2 kinds of milk there, and one other kind above. What I wanted to say is that half of what this fridge contains will go bad and be thrown away! but mom never listen.

Yes the white containers contain cake, I just got back from university hungry like crazy so I will need to pull that container apart now.


This is the outside kitchen, like in a mul7aq?
...
Yea something like this.
LOL Abit. get it pictured and let us see your fridge.

It's like a woman's closet. Just stuff thrown in.
..

Would you like to see a picture of my closet?LOL it's literally a HORIBBLE place on earth. things are accumulating there, piles of stuff and clothes. I have time for blogging, time for reading or for havng fun bass I alwayz say no time to tidy up the closet. dunno why
You reminded me of that, I really need to go through it bass...no time. haha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, in the large kitchen outside we have 2 fridges and a lay down style freezer, they are all packed like this. The downstairs kitchesn and the 2 other one inside the house are more neat.

But that boxing of the laban is funny! Mashallah, you drink AL AIN laban, why not Al Mara3i or Al rawabi? Racist even with laban!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I posted pics of our upstairs fridge on my blog a while back. It contains nothing but bottles of water, red bull, and about 40 cans and boxes of sugar filled drinks.

So so healthy!

rosh said...

"Racist even with laban!!!!!!!"

waaaahahahaha!! hilarious! dufus :)

Firefox said...

Rose, I used to let my closet get messy from time to time but I can't stand that. I hate not being able to find things. It's a huge pet peeve of mine so I like having things in their correct places. I have a section for my shirts, section for my skirts and so on. Show us the closet and then show us an AFTER pic because you need to tidy up missy. :P

Al-ain Rose said...

UltraBlue, we at home support local products, especially when it comes to dairy products, I trust localy made ones. Al Mara3i is a Saudi product, they play with the expiry date at the borders during the transfer proccess.


Show us the closet and then
...

Mosta7eeel! No way! lots of Fathaye7 in there!!

Anonymous said...

FYI Al Ain used to be fined for fixing expiry dates. Maybe they are better than before. But still, I wouldnt trust a company that did infact do this once, and this is according to it's own board members.

Mara3i IS Saudi, and last I checked that country is 2 hours away by plane. They dont "play" with the expiration dates. Do you have any actual PROOF of this?

Personally we buy Rawabi, which is a Dubai based company. And one that hasnt, as far as the public knows, had any of the issues that Al Ain has had. See, even with dairy you guys cant do anything right!!!!!

I like your "Selective" support of local companies to what suits you. I'd prefer to support a fellow GCC company and be safe than a local company with a bad track record.

Show us the fathaye7! Muahahahaha!

Al-ain Rose said...

FYI Al Ain used to be fined for fixing expiry dates.
...
Meta? I don't remember such thing happened. Don't make up stories. And even so, I still trust Al Ain products.

Anonymous said...

In 1997. My father was on their board of directors back then.

So you STILL trust products even though they are bad?

This is why women are women. Min thin3in a3waj. you can have 234567 PhDs. It wont make a difference. Thin3in A3waj. You dont think, never have, never will.

Al-ain Rose said...

Inta a3waj.
Al Ain dairy company was given the *quality* award. You don't evaluate products you never consume.

rosh said...

"You don't evaluate products you never consume."

LOL exactly.

BTW, ABIT in a long ass response to Doug's comment on Seabee's blog you kept taking my name. How late did you write that?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

Rosh I apologize. I dont even remember typing that response! Only when I saw the updates in my mail box did I go oh... That was me?!

I typed it like 5 am after coming back from a wedding in Dubai that, if you knew my family, was an AMAZING (SARCASM) experience.

Al Ain dairy company was given the *quality* award.

WHICH quality award? an INDEPENDENT one? or one offered by the same govt that OWNS the company? Kind of like the police offering Sa3ed an award.

Al-ain Rose said...

Check this link out:
http://www.alaindairyuae.com/

Anonymous said...

Al Ain Farms for Livestock Production, the first established dairy in UAE and a leading producer of dairy products, received today the prestigious Emirates Quality Mark Award by the Emirates Authority for Standardization & Metrology (ESMA).

So as I said, a GOVT organization gave a GOVT owned company an "award." Its like if you owned a baqala and a baqala grading company, and then had the grading company make a list of the best baqalat in Al Ain... Guess what?! Your baqala would be number one on the list always.

When they win a REAL award given to them by an INDEPENDENT group and not handed to them by their friends or themselves, come talk.

Al-ain Rose said...

ESMA is the Al Ain dairy compay's freinds? Haha

see. You want just to degrade them. One person's opinion doesn't matter. Your issue is just with this word, 'Al Ain'.By all accounts, they are the best in the UAE, like it or not.

Anonymous said...

Not at all. My issue is our govt playing the "we are cool look at us game."

An award GIVEN TO A GOVT COMPANY BY A GOVT ORGANIZATION.

What part of this and BULLSHIT do you not understand in this?

It is the same as the govt giving Etisalat, or NBAD, or DEWA an award. THEY OWN THEM. Who the HELL would not say oh, something we own is ntGOOD?!

When a REPUTABLE INDEPENDENT organization gives them an award, then we will talk. But that wont happen, because Al Ain (An most other gulf based companies for that matter) are no where near the bottom of international standards, let alone good enough to win a proper award.

ONE person's opinion? SHOW ME ONE PROPER INTERNATIONAL AND INDEPENDENT AWARD that they have won?

The fact that they havent means they cant, and that means they are trash. It has nothing to do with the word Al Ain, it has everything to do with the fact, not opinion, FACT that they cannot, have not, and WILL NEVER be awarded anything by a reputed and independent body.

Simple.

By your logic, we should believe and accept when Israel wins awards by JEWISH organization. OF COURSE THEY WILL WIN THEM FROM JEWISH ORGANIZATIONS!!!! Its the only JEWISH STATE!

Same here. Our govt KNOWS our companies are shit. I work for one, when you compare it to the international standards of the same feilds, we are shit. and very very very few of our companies can even compete for a respected independent award.

All smoke and mirrors. All one bit lie, one big magic show for the simple minded like you to believe.

I'm sad that you are supposedly "educated" and yet cant see through this BS. Says alot about your university (That also is shit and that is why the govt spends BILLIONS to send us elsewhere)

The PROOF is in the action. They wouldnt spend BILLIONS if our schools were good. And they wouldnt need to reward themselves if their companies were good. Others would be doing it.

"By all accounts" are the best in the UAE? WHICH accounts? Please explain your comment. What accounts exactly? So what do you base that comment on?

For you to say that it means you have PROOF to back it up. Please enlighten me, or is that what they teach you in Al Ain Universities, talk from your ass and dont back up your claims with real proof?

rosh said...

umm.. wasn't this post about milk and cake..?

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.