Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I ♥ Steve

Well, there are SO much things about the iphone4 to full in love with, sounds like I'm working for Apple but really I wanna just tell you that I'm so enjoying my iphone4, it's even more fun than the BB (I miss it, though, with its BBM feautre, I am feeling like I have left all my freinds in the device, lol, I really miss chatting with them all time) . I have used both devices and found the iphone4 is much more fun and I think one can never get bored with an iphone in their hand, I don't! Especially at work when I'm free and want to distract my self from my lovely clowns. I don't stop downloading and purchasing apps. No matter what your interests are, you must find an app that hit the spot with you, I found an app on nail polish! lol. Also, it can be very educational if you want and help increasning your knowledge with the so many apps with various subjects. iphone4 is a great device for reading lovers, you can read a book for a free or you can purchase from Apple store, most of their prices are really nothing and doesn't go higher than 30 dollars. I checked so many apps and the prices ranges from 0.99 dollar to ~30, havent yet seen a number exceeds this. I have downloaded many books but still cant read a book on my iphone cause I feel it conflicts with some of my rituals during reading PLUS it MUST be a BOOK, a reall book you flip through while drinking teA or on bed wrapped in a blanket, or sitting in the dinning room with its green dim light on.
Now the messanger, I have downloaded both Pmessanger and the other green app I am not sure what it is name. I can't be bothered to turn around. rofl. But both messangers suck and it's nothing compared to the BBM, I have my freinds now on but really I'm not enjoying my chit chat with them, it's dull, the bbm are more advanced as a chatting application if you know what I mean.

iphone 4 as a phone is trash, so is the bb but the bb is less trash as to this issue. both are not as feasible as Nokia, I think N8 is my next direction in the world of smartphones.

I hate how the SMS messages are presented in the iphone4, perhaps I got used to the BB's SMS.

When I first got the device, I was having rather high expectations that I would start POSTING entries sleekly without the need of being on my laptop! I was so frustrated that I didnt find an app for Blogger, why blogger WHY??? I think they should start working on this. I found 2 alternatives but haven't tried them yet, I'll see if I could write a post on my blog using these apps.
one more thing I forgat to mention as well, it's the e-mail notification ring tone, in iphone4 it's like a baby fart, really I hate it, and even worse, you cannot change it, it's the same forever, I miss my email ringtone in my bb. The gist of what I want to say is that, I'm so enjoying the iphone4 and missing the bb, at the sametime.

That's all. Have a lovely night sleep;

13 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I am a big apple fan. (I use Apple TV, Macbook Air, iMac, iPad, iPod nano (new generation, it rocks!), and the iPhones from the 1st gen to 3Gs)I have to say the a processor and circuit upgrade alone isn't a good factor for me to buy the next iPhone series. i felt after the use of all but the last iphone generations, that it lacks personal interference and tweeks. Most tweaks came from 3rd party programs and I wasn't sure if truting them is a great idea. Anyhow, the iPhone is a fabulous phone, but I went with the Samsung Galaxy S vibrant and broke the MAC OS cycle with an Android OS which is a remarkable breakthrough.
As for blogger app, they have one for the droid but not for the iPhone yet. iPhone only has wordpress.You might find other apps that are integrated with the blogger blogs. Anyway, make the most out of it and enjoy your iPhone.

Anonymous said...

Rose, Glad you finally got the iphone4! I really enjoy mine and agree with you that it isn't a very great phone but I usually text to communicate anyway. The camera is really good and I use it to take all of my blog pictures. The app. I found to post to blogger from my phone is called PenMyBlog and I have used it on a post and it worked well. I have never had a BB so I don't have to deal with that comparison. I went straight from a motorola crazer to the iphone 3g. Oh, and I SO agree with you about reading a REAL book. I could never read a book on an iphone, ipad or kindel. Has to be the real thing for a book worm like me! Have a great week! :)

rosh said...

LOL! You BB traitor :)

I don't know what it is about boring 'ol me. I never ever got the Apple / iphone/ ipad / icrap lol bug :) The only machines I love are cars, but then, I don't know anything about them, beyond driving one :) My brothers are the opposite spectrum. My twin, lives / breathes all sorts of smartphones and cars. My younger brother is SOOO in to Apple products and beyond. It’s like he has a fetish or something haha!

Anyhoo, mabrooks on the iphone. Enjoy the new "relationship" :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Well my relationships don't last long, thinking to cheat on my iPhone with Nokia N8, haha. Or BlackBerry Torsh, see, I'm still loyal to the bb, the company should offer a gift in return . Rosh, smartphones are just a kind of interest, some are interested and some are not, actually I'm not a Mac user until I've gotten my iphone4. Before the bb I was using Samsong for years, never used Nokia btw. If I will it will be N8.

Al-ain Rose said...

Leanne, the iphone's cam is waaay better than the BB's, but I'm still not fully pleased with It's cam, anyways, why should I complain about cams when I have Canon D450. Can u believe it N8's Cam is 12pixel!! You can take great shots with it just like any professional cam.

Al-ain Rose said...

Wow Faisal you're such a Mac addict! Have a break a lil bit :p
Fank you Faisal!

Unknown said...

I know, I love apple, if I were a girl or Steve Jobs was Stephenie Jobs, then let's just say that people magazine will have a section for the two of us :P ... Can't stop Mac-ing !

Al-ain Rose said...

Let me check if he has a duaghter in her twenties so I introduce you to each other, don't forget sending me Mac gifts from time to time

rosh said...

O! Double dating! Wicked! haha! :)

I hear ya on Smartphones Rose. Pretty soon, Steve & company shall have machines that run our lives. For instance, the cars today, almost feels like, you point them to a direction and they sort of take over, and go that route...it's strange..my dad's Audis from the 80s / 90's felt SO different (I used to drive occasionally back home) to the one I have now. It's like there is 'life' in some shape of form.

Interesting, yet scary, in a way.

Mr. FH, I think my Apple crazed brother, and you shall be good friends. He does not talk 'English' anymore, like you, he talks the Apple language :)

Al-ain Rose said...

yes rosh, technology could make our lives boring/meaningless. Have you heard of the Japanese new technology where you don't have to clean yourself on the toilet, a small robot would do the wiping process for you, you just sit and relax hahaha, WTF

rosh said...

I want that Robot, and its family! I clean / scrub the tub, the sink etc all after every use. Clean Freakenstein. When my friends come over, they are afraid to use the bath, or wear shoes in to my apartment. They think I may go clean cuckoo :D

Unknown said...

@ Rose: I will give you a percentage in the company's shares too :D
@Rosh: Apple language is the way to go. The grammar is simple, and the vocabulary doesn't exceed 5 letter the longest being Steve and the shortest being OS :D

Al-ain Rose said...

Ohhh rosh plzzzz come over and help me going through all my wardrobes!!
Faisal, high expectations for you boy! Lol you started talkin of the shares in Apple, well thank u, but less than 30% will be refused since Steve will be "3ammek" lol

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.