Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

hallucinations

Although it was way shorter, I've enjoyed the National Day holiday more than the Eid's break, but I been eating junk food and alll sorts of unhealthy food nonstop like a pig. That's the only guilt during the break. This craving for food has started couple of weeks ago, but it's a common thing to happen from time to time, I guess, as long as we have things under control, there are no worries, I mean, who can starve oneself forever, the extra calories shall be burned thoughout this week, by the devils of course. I did also lots of shopping, new shoes, new accessories, new cloths....shopping does wonders for me.like a drugs injection.

Getting back to work tomorrow. waiting and looking forward to having another refreshing and rathe longer break in the very near future. lol

Good and jaw-clenching free night for me and for you. I have to sleep early to avoid being late for work, I know I will..oh well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.