This week I've been busy getting and wrapping xmas gifts for some people at work...the week passed slowly, but peacfully. Thanks to God. now I'm on vacation starting from Sunday till the first of Jun! hoooooray!
I don't need to describe how happy I'm feeling, I haven't planned what to do or how to spend it yet ...but I think I'm going to do what I couldn't do during the work days, thinking of classes in Photography I have seen their adds in news papers, looking after my diet/well being.. Ive been screwing things up lately 'cause of the stress my job causes... going to the Gym....going through the books I have started and couldn't finish yet... I am really unwilling to leave the home to anywhere aside from the farm, I'm LOVING the weather of this time of year, I told mom all I want to do now is to go together to the desert and stay in a tent in front of the fire getting warm and sipping milk tea.....the tempratures drops sharply in deserts at night...and this just HITS the spot for me..Woow
NOW hands UP if any body wants to tag along!!
Oh, I MIGHT also cook something and share the results! Pray there'll be no fires in the kitchen!
9 comments:
I can never wrap gifts, so I buy a beautiful gift bag and put the gift in it and stuff the top with wrapping paper :D ... Please keep us updated if you pursue ur photography class. I always wanted to do that.
Wrapping or not wrapping depends on the gift's size Faisal. We women care of the details, small gifts like the ones above look more neat and beautiful when they get wrapped, for larger gifts or when you have many items, a gift box is the way to go. Yes I agree men just stufff things like that :p
I'll keep u updated if I didn't chang my mind on taking the photography classes Faisal
Aha! presents! They look lovely and tastefully done Rose. Enjoy your time off and relish the freedom lol!
I'm relishing the freedom to the max rosh, I'm acting like if I'm going to die before the first of June hahaha
lol great post.. btw, happy christmas to Rose and Rosh :)
10q buj ;)
I would love to visit you some day and sit by a fire in the desert! Sounds amazing!
Gift wrapping is something that I appreciate but can't be a specialist in doing.
Enjoy your time Rose and don't let the 6+ months break go lazy and without sorting out things, keep the excitement up.
As for the Desert part please count me in how I miss such desert camp setup...
Enjoy nature and the farm life more as you can as I know it has a positive reflection on good human beings only, but as for mean beings they can always go to hell and there they can find happiness that they deserve.
Leanne, who knows, one day we might meet and sit by a fire in the desert! I think nothing can be more peacful than the desert (when you are not lost and thirsty of course haha)
Jassim, the excitment has been fading away and after tomorrow will die! on Sunday I'm back to work lol
Jassim, you live in Dubai, Al burr there are breathtaking in winter, go with your family or friends and camp the whole weekend.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.