Happy National day!!
I'm laaate but no problem that's ok lets partyyyy. here are my favourit national songs, and I want you guys now to dance the Al Yola along with the songs. Yallaaaa 3ashaaawww woooohoooo LLOL
Some photos from the celebration at school with the devils:
I'm laaate but no problem that's ok lets partyyyy. here are my favourit national songs, and I want you guys now to dance the Al Yola along with the songs. Yallaaaa 3ashaaawww woooohoooo LLOL
Some photos from the celebration at school with the devils:
Students depcting the Diving Days before the saviour .... the OIL!
My favorite devil!! Khalifah! *KISSSS*

Waving the UAE flag.
Devil #3. with the national dress

Now everybdy.. stand up.... the National Anthem will be performed..I like this vedio! so touching! isn't it?
7 comments:
The last video is my favorite, I remember posting it a while ago on my Facebook wall. I listen to it whenever I'm depressed or just feeling nostalgic. عيشي بلادي
Have a great national day w kel 3am w enty b5air dear
BTW, the devils don't look so much devilish except for number 3 ;) just kidding
Happy National day to you too Rose.
I like "Devil # 3" :)
Girrrrl, your job is FUN! :) You get to work with kids, teach them, befriend them, get back in to the childhood, be amongst all that innocence, harmless fun / naughtiness and games :)
I only say this coz, dealing with children is so much better than dealing with adults. I had the worst day dealing with prim donnas, wannabe divas and some grownups who can be so petty. And I'm talking about Finance Directors, Controllers, Marketing Directors -- from IVY league schools. uff..
How do u know devil # 3 is the most devilish! He is!
Faisal I feel for you, it isn't easy to be away from home during national events. But you being there is another form of serving your country.
Rosh, thanks, I agree on what u said on the adult vs children.
Thanks lovely guys
Rose, do you know where is that place located that appears on the last video, min 0:59? It looks beautiful!! I'd love go there!
btw, great post and happy national day!
Hello Borders! That's in Al Fujairha, it's got a wondrful nature.
Check this link out for if you once thought to pay it a visit, this is what you want:
http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/fujairahnature.html
Wow, thank you! I've been to Fujairah but havent ventured out to its nature. I cant believe we have wadi's on our doorstep and I didnt know about them :(
You're welcome. & now you know, don't miss them :)
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.