The second year College:
The second was the most difficult for me as it was a start to my Major, and like you know, getting started is the most difficult part in anything. I took some college & major requirements, and unfortunately, I took my first biology course with the suckiest & meanest professor ever! I was so unlucky having a course with such person, he's not even a person and it would be an insult for animals if I called him so!! No matter how much I tell you about him, you will still not be able to feel like what he made me felt, during that semester he made me cry 3 times!!!! imagine!! he was beastly and unbearably impolite, a person that a nice word never comes out his mouth, never, he enjoys getting others down, honestly, and to this day, I've never seen or met a person like him in vileness, he used to pass derogatory comments all the time to his students, like " you're stupid" " you know nothing" " you're not gonna pass this course" …etc, students was feeling like they were really being persecuted by this person, really, imagine, there were about like ..20 students in the class, and at the middle of the semester, the class had only about 8 or 7 , the ones who decide to bear him, I was one of them, the rest quited, I'm a person who CAN'T bear such sick ppl at all, but I really didn't want to pass the course with F, I had no other choice but to cope him, we couldn't escape or switch into somethig else cuz we can't after one month passed from the registration so we have only 2 choices, either to quit and accept the F or to stay and suck it up,, we even reported a verbal abuse against him to the administratores of the department, and the answer was "try to deal with him and suck it up", Why the hell should I bear a person like him?! Why can't anyone put an end for that? ... having no other choice, we indeed sucked it up and completed the course with him, at the end I passed the course with B, despite of my excellent grades during the whole semester. I wish the time would come back again to give him a strong slap in face for his derogatory statements instead of me crying for what he said, such a dirty one.
I hope someday you can read this, 6arooq (his name's Tariq, I used to call him tarooq to show contempt), you don't deserve to be called a professor, I just wanna tell you that I still hate you… A LOT… I don't only hate you, I had a complete contempt for you! you're even beneath contempt, you're a crap, like the gum I pulled out from the bottom of my shoe today, a worthless person that enjoy hurting others for nothing just cuz he feels inadequate for some reasons & he trys to get over this feeling by humiliating others, Tarooq, Cuz of u, I used to get back home crying several times … you thought that I was stupid, and I proved you wrong. Tarooq, you just could not realize that the real professor's the one who has ethics & principles before the knowledge, though your knowledge is worthless, just like you, you can't get that a person without attitude is nothing no matter how much knowledge s/he might have.. I heard from some colleagues that you changed and now you're nice!!, oh really? lol, Have you really changed? And why the hell didn't you decide to change when I was still there? Like seriously, I can't imagine how your face looks like when you are faking the gentleness, I would burst out laughing,but hey !.. I don't think so! a sick person like you will never change, there is no chance for that to happen, you will remain the one I knew, Tarooq, the psycho. -_-
The next semester was rather easier and more enjoyable, I took only 4 courses to correct what that tarooq did cuz the B he gave me in the previous semester decreases my GPA. So I decided to take only 4 to be able to get As in all. Anyway, my teachers at that semester was so damn nice and gentle.
Mom's calling !! ............to be continued ;)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.