I would like to start talking a lil about my self in the first post,
* I'm 24-year-old Emaratie girl, I live in Al-ain as shown in my nickname, I love my city so mush.
* I love my freindz so much, I fancy hanging out with them.
*Humm, I'm not a creative person most of the time, but I guess sometimes, , I think I am , only sometimes.
* I have 2 sides in my personality, a cute side, and a very mean one, it depends on ppl around me.
* sometimes, I'm a drama queen.
* I believe that one doesn't have to be smart to get what s/he wants, by hard work you can reach what you dream of.
*I like it when I'm alone, I mean I love sitting by myself, but, only sometimes!
* I'm a lil rude, but just sometimes, and sometimes I'm so damn cute!
*I'm not a social butterfly, I don't socialize easily with ppl. I take a long time to get on ppl around me.
* I know well how to get my rights and how to defend my self.
*I have truoble expressing my self sometimes, I don't know why? I don't know why I have a hard time doing this.
*I can't stand ppl watching or staring at me, it annoys the hell outta me! cuz when they do this I feel there is something wrong in my appearance !
*I sometimes talk to my self in a suspicious way.
*I don't like to ask pple for help, but sometimes, I have to.
* I act so natuarally, everywhere, wherever I go, I act naturally, I 'm being my self all the time.
*I have some qualities that hinder my life, I don't like to mention them:). cuz I consider them as weak areas in my personality, and I don't show my weak areas to anybody, no way! they are well-hidden, who knows? they would be used against me someday!
* ppl often call me strong and confident, but actually I'm not exactly like that from within, I know my self better, infact I'm sometimes faking the confidence & the strenght. I believe that Confidence is the sexiest thing a girl can have.
* I don't get used soon to things being changed around me, I hate changes, and this cause me lots of problems.
* I don't know how to compliment ppl, I'm not good at that.
*I don't try to get to know ppl.
* I'm a nail polish addict, I almost have all the different colors, but my fav is the red when it comes to the manicure.
* I'm 24-year-old Emaratie girl, I live in Al-ain as shown in my nickname, I love my city so mush.
* I love my freindz so much, I fancy hanging out with them.
*Humm, I'm not a creative person most of the time, but I guess sometimes, , I think I am , only sometimes.
* I have 2 sides in my personality, a cute side, and a very mean one, it depends on ppl around me.
* sometimes, I'm a drama queen.
* I believe that one doesn't have to be smart to get what s/he wants, by hard work you can reach what you dream of.
*I like it when I'm alone, I mean I love sitting by myself, but, only sometimes!
* I'm a lil rude, but just sometimes, and sometimes I'm so damn cute!
*I'm not a social butterfly, I don't socialize easily with ppl. I take a long time to get on ppl around me.
* I know well how to get my rights and how to defend my self.
*I have truoble expressing my self sometimes, I don't know why? I don't know why I have a hard time doing this.
*I can't stand ppl watching or staring at me, it annoys the hell outta me! cuz when they do this I feel there is something wrong in my appearance !
*I sometimes talk to my self in a suspicious way.
*I don't like to ask pple for help, but sometimes, I have to.
* I act so natuarally, everywhere, wherever I go, I act naturally, I 'm being my self all the time.
*I have some qualities that hinder my life, I don't like to mention them:). cuz I consider them as weak areas in my personality, and I don't show my weak areas to anybody, no way! they are well-hidden, who knows? they would be used against me someday!
* ppl often call me strong and confident, but actually I'm not exactly like that from within, I know my self better, infact I'm sometimes faking the confidence & the strenght. I believe that Confidence is the sexiest thing a girl can have.
* I don't get used soon to things being changed around me, I hate changes, and this cause me lots of problems.
* I don't know how to compliment ppl, I'm not good at that.
*I don't try to get to know ppl.
* I'm a nail polish addict, I almost have all the different colors, but my fav is the red when it comes to the manicure.
*I love "Tuna" fish so much.
*My fav types of foods are: Lazanya and Machbouse (a traditional dish).
*My fav desserts: cheese cack, I love Dunkin Donuts especially Boston Kreme type @_@.
* I drink water like a fish!!! I drink alot of water :)
* I drink water like a fish!!! I drink alot of water :)
2 comments:
Assalamu alaikum,
used to see your comments in UAE community. Now only got to see your personal blog.
I think it was earlier for invitees only, right?
Anyway happy to know more about you.
TC
Alaikom Salam Omar, you're most welcome in my blog. Glad to see your comments. Please, visit more often :)
I think it was earlier for invitees only, right?
No it was not actually, it was kind of closed to fix some problems I used to have in my blog. Mine's public!
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.