Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dudaktan Kalbe song

Dudaktan kalbe (or Dukat Kalb in Arabic) is a Turkish series I'm watching, I so like its song.

Dudaktan kalbe: heart pulses.



Lyrics:
Gun gecemez (the day doesn't pass)
Yurigemdeki aci amansiz ( the pain in my heart is cruel)
Yalnizlik (loneliness)
Yuzume vurur gecer zamanzis (hits my face & passes timelessly)
Huznum bile yorgun (even my sadness is tired)
Her damla (every sorrow)
Gozyasimdaki keder umutzuz (drop in my tears is hopeless)
Sensizlik (does being without you)
Geceme akar gider mi sonsuz ( slip by my endless night)
Kalbim yine yorgun (my heart is tired again)
Yok ellerimde ask (I dun have any love)
Sevmek bana yasak (love is forbidden for me)
Yine bak ruhum eriyp gidiyor (look, my soul is fading away)
Yavas yavas (means slowly slowly & the S pronounced "sh" here)
Bir yanlizlik sarkisinda (in a loneliness song)
Yine ucurum kenarinda (on the edge of the clift again)
Ahh dudaklarimdan ask (ah from my lips love)
Dusuyor kor gibi kalbime (falling on my heart like glowing coal)
Gun gecemez
Yurigemdeki aci amansiz
Yalnizlik
Yuzume vurur gecer zamanzis
Huznum bile yorgun
Kalbim yine yorgun Ahhh


Make sense?

19 comments:

Al-ain Rose said...

OMG you're one of those mindless women who are addicted to this crap?! You watched noor and jami3at al mushaghibeen too dont you?
.........
^^
First off, I'm not one of those.
Second, I agree with you that those kind of series are even worse than crap.
Third, read what I already wrote, I said, I like the song, not the series.
Fourth, I never watched the so called "Noor & Mohanned" series, just lookin' at their faces make me feel nauseous.
Fifth, I did watched Madrasat(not Jami3at btw) Al-Mushaghibeen, it's one of the funniest + greatest Egyption plays, beside Al-3iyal kebret, no matter how many times I already saw the series, I still laugh like crazy when I happen to watch them again as if it was the first time.
mind you, I've never watched or been a fan of such series(Turkish & Mexican), Dudaktan Kalbe is the first, and belive it or not, I don't even know their detailed story yet, but I'm watching it out of curiousty towrds other cultures, plus, I started to watch it when I was still jobless, when I was about to .. An7ereff (be perverted), kekeke.

but yeah, it's bullshitt.

Anonymous said...

*points*

You are! You are one of those!

Al-ain Rose said...

Trust me I'm not.

Al-ain Rose said...

Does the mindless woman graduate with excellent grade in one of the most complicated kind of sciences?
I'm not mindless.

Anonymous said...

*points at my eldest cousin*

He has a masters from the US... and he is probably the dumbest person in the UAE. He'll even admit it.

There is SMART, and there is ABLE TO MEMORIZE AND DO WHATS EXPECTED.

2 very different things.

Sometimes the 2 paths cross eachother (Rosh is one example, never met him, dont agree with him in alot, but you can tell)

Being well educated is only a PART of being smart.

Philosophical ABIT! Muahahahahaha!

As for what you studied being hard. Its relative. Case in point, I got a C in my biology 101 class in college. I still remember that. But I never scored below B in my finance and mgt classes.

My brother is currently studying civil engineering. He will get an A in those course without trying... BUT he took Financial Accounting 1 as an elective and ended up with a D.

That why you choose a MAJOR in college... because whats easy to me might be real hard to you.

Muahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

btw... this is all payback for you calling my car model a TOY!

Al-ain Rose said...

He has a masters from the US... and he is probably the dumbest person in the UAE. He'll even admit it.

There is SMART, and there is ABLE TO MEMORIZE AND DO WHATS EXPECTED.

2 very different things.

Sometimes the 2 paths cross eachother (Rosh is one example, never met him, dont agree with him in alot, but you can tell)

Being well educated is only a PART of being smart.

Philosophical ABIT! Muahahahahaha!

As for what you studied being hard. Its relative. Case in point, I got a C in my biology 101 class in college. I still remember that. But I never scored below B in my finance and mgt classes.

My brother is currently studying civil engineering. He will get an A in those course without trying... BUT he took Financial Accounting 1 as an elective and ended up with a D.

That why you choose a MAJOR in college... because whats easy to me might be real hard to you.

*Yawns*

Al-ain Rose said...

There is SMART, and there is ABLE TO MEMORIZE AND DO WHATS EXPECTED.
......
Aha, that's why I chose to study M.B, 'cos my brain cells actually work well. I don't memorize though, I took one year to be able to tell my cell phone number immediatly when I'm asked about it. But I'm stupid socialy yes.

Anonymous said...

I dont forget, sadly. I'm like Dumbo.

Stupid Socially! That right there is what I call a confession! Muahahaha!

And you cant smack me! I have a body guard! She's the only one who is allowed to smack me! It's one of her jobs!

Al-ain Rose said...

Yea a confession, I'm truthful& I don't shy to talk about my flaws, shoe rahyek?!

and I presume you are also stupid socialy.

And you cant smack me! I have a body guard! She's the only one who is allowed to smack me! It's one of her jobs!
......
That's fine as long as there's someone can do the job.
I'll save mine for the pupils at school, hate them. lol

Anonymous said...

No, I'm actually really good socially. I dont LIKE being social, but I'm good at pulling it off.

*dance*

As for my flaws... I dont have any! Didnt you already know that? Muahahahaha!

YES! Take pictures (or video) of you beating the snot out of the pupils!!!!!!!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

No, I'm actually really good socially. I dont LIKE being social, but I'm good at pulling it off.

*dance*
................
lol. For some reason, I didn' expect you to be good socially , oh angelic flawless smart Abit! well, like I said I don't socialize with others easily, I just find it difficult to get along with others and I used to consider this as a problem that should be realy resolved, but I'm no longer do, I thought of it like, if I don't realy want to be with you,fair enough, no one can force me to be with u, if I can not get along with you, then that's who I am, I can not change,and I'll try not to call it a flaw or consider it as a weak spot anymore. yes it's sometimes hindering especialy now at work, today one of my co-workers was like"why are u sitting at your office all the time?" many times they invited me to come to their room and I was like..ok ok I will.. then disappear. Nice of them that they care and want me too be with them, but I really do prefer my own company to them.
do I need counseling?

YES! Take pictures (or video) of you beating the snot out of the pupils!!!!!!!!!
.....
you wanna have fun at the expense of my career huh? beating is not allowed, I've been told by a co-worker that the so emotional New zelander supervisors borke all the wood sticks (used for pointing btw)to prevent teachers from using them for beating.
plus I don't have the boyz at a calss, u know I'm not a teacher. But I would love to amuse you, have your own kids first, then send them to me.
but believe me, boyz are crazy and aggressive creatures and really can not be controled without beating, today I had to to end a fight in the class between two, they were calling each others names, I was sent to them 'cos their teacher was absent and I was free, so I had to stay with the evils for 45 min, it felt AWFUL, I really wish to change my job!

Anonymous said...

I know, most assume I'd be bad in social situations. But my career requires it. Plus, it's innate in our society... "Mujamala" you know.

I guess I'm 2 different people. (Some would argue even more)

Anyways, WHY cant you beat them? WE WERE BEATEN back in the day! I remember Ustath Ghazi walked around with a wooden meter long ruler and beat the living crap out of us!

And look how well I turned out!!!! Flawless and all!

No, dont do anything to harm your career... but if you JUST HAPPEN to be alone with one of the students, smack him upside the head and tape it!

My own? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, I've already warned Firefox. I dont ever want kids. She thinks I'll change my mind in a few years. I like cars too much. And those are expensive. Hell, When I walk into the room where the books are and see just ONE book out of place I FREAK and start shouting at my little 1/2 brothers. I cant handle kids.

Hey, At least I KNOW I cant, so I wont reproduce. Most of the MISTAKES I see is because everyone thinks they can be a parent. Some can, some cant I cant.

But like I said... IF you can amuse me without hurting your career... please do!

Or beat the new supervisor! That would be fun as well!

Firefox said...

Rose, the only soap I've ever paid attention to is Bold and the beautiful and that's because I watched it growing up with my mother.

ABIT-

Re:kids. As long as we have Edgar the bat. And lots of icecream. I'll be okay. Sniff!

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, if you're good socially and you can hadnle people, then definitly you'll be able to handle your kids, yours will be different than your brothers, don't compare. So yeah, I'm sure you are going to change your mind one year after marriage. I'm not into kids, I don't like to be around them very much, and I don't knw how it feels like to have them in your life if you're married, but I'm sure life would be lame without them.
FF, all you have to do is to kill Edgar!

Firefox said...

LOL Rose!
Bats die eventually too :P

It's okay because if I want kids, I won't seriously want them till my late twenties.

It's cute to think about from time to time how they'd turn out, who'd they look like, their mannerisms...if they'll have ABIT's err 'passionate' soul.Lol.

And I am very good with children, interacting and entertaining them but being a parent is a whole other world.

Scary stuff!

Anonymous said...

NO ONE IS KILLING EDGAR!!!

And this part is a lie:

And I am very good with children

She screamed at her little sister and made her cry. and there was an "I hate you" text messege. Yes. I dont forget!

It's not that I'm good socially... I'm PAID to e social. And rather well. So I put on the social mask.

I have many masks. And since no one would pay me to be social (or even civil) with my kids, I'd just smack them with the huge ass stick we use to beat harees with! Muahahahaha!

I'm passionate? Hum... More like insane, but fank yoU!

So Rose, did you smack the supervisor yet?

Al-ain Rose said...

I have many masks.
......
Monafiq ya3ni? thanks for the confession, flawless angelic frank abit!

Firefox said...

ABIT - See this is what I meant by 'passionate'. Muahaha! You are a FIBBER. You know why she sent that text msg. It wasn't a result of me screaming so quit it. It's called being a bratty 14 year old who didn't get what she wanted and trying to manipulate me with "I hate yous". Don't try to make me look bad!

Rose, can I have the stick asap please? :-)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.