Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My resolutions for the new year-2010


Here are some of my resolutions, I don't have many. But I wish I would be able to acheive them ALL or at least some. Resolutions that are marked with red are more important to me. The green resolutions are the resolutions that I doubt I will be ever able to acheive.

1. Do my prayers on time, especially afternoon and dawn prayers.
2. Get more orginzed, my life is messy!
3. Start my masters degree.
4. Care less about people. Fuck 'em.
5. Be more positive in my life.
6. Get ride of the feeling of deficiency & negativity that I always succeed to hide.
7. Do more excersize, or just do anything to get off my lazy ass.
8. Sleep and wake up early, I have a bad habit to saty up till dawn even when I have to wake up early for work.
9. Stick to healthy food, eat less junk food, I'm a potato chips addict.
10. Learn cooking, I'm such a failure.
11. Look for another job.
12. Keep more in touch with my college friends, try to meet with them, I'm missing them a great deal.

13. Reduce my time on internet. I spend time sitting on internet more than it's supposed to be. It would sometimes reach to be more than 12 hours a day. It would be very difficult cause I'm literaly an internet addict.

14. Spend more time with my mum.


Non-Resolutions for the new year:

1. Love my work.
2. Get on my co-workers.

A resolution I could never ever be able to achieve despite of how much I would love to:


1. Shot my boss.


Happy new year in advance. Wish you a very happy and joyfull year ahead and that you could achieve your resolutions for the new year too!

14 comments:

اقصوصه said...

ماشي ترجمه؟

Al-ain Rose said...

تبين بترجملج

Dubai Jazz said...

"4. Care less about people. Fuck 'em.
5. Be more positive in my life."

Hmmm, good list. But I see an oxymoron here, Al Ain Rose. How about trying to care 'more' about people in a positive way? (you know, in a way that makes YOU feel positive? (yes, it's possible))

Al-ain Rose said...

Hey dj, what I meant by caring less about ppl is that not to worry much about what they think about me wich is a good step to be more positive or carefree in life. I need this.
I have this problem of working out how would ppl think of what I do or say or think, I'm not saying that we completely shouldn't care about ppl, I can't live like that, but it's good also to free ourselves from the what-they-would think-or-say-about-me effect. You know.. 'kalam ennas' as it's said.

PD said...

Ditto on 2, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 13.

I have the complete same problems. :/ inshallah kahyr..

Anonymous said...

My only resolution will be to finally accept my rightful place as a demi-God and start a cult that worships me. Who wants to join? I offer eternity in a Hardees burger shaped UFO.

Nice list AAR.

Firefox said...

I like the non-resolution part. Lol.

I don't make resolutions. If I wanted to change something badly enough,I would have or at least be in the process of change.It wouldn't take a new date to push me.

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, wow, I will find you some crazy followers from some mental hospital to join your cult, I'm looking forward to be the vice-God.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, in this day and age, we wouldnt need to go to a mental hospital, I'm sure we could find some followers just on the street.

Khalas, you are the vice god. the 1st thing you need to do then is get me my morning tea every day!

Al-ain Rose said...

pardon?
I said vice-god i didin say I would be ur Beshkarah.Zain??

Anonymous said...

Vice God, Assistant God, Vice President God... Might as well be a beshkara!

OR are you trying to tell us that you make shitty tea while trying not to admit that? Muahahaha!

Al-ain Rose said...

yeah I make the suckiest tea that ever sucked.

rosh said...

I need to work on # 4 man! I know exactly what you mean Rose. I've given myself a nervous breakdown dissecting what others may or may not think of me, what I've said -- the whole 9 years! I hate doing it to myself, but still do! Masochist me :)

Al-ain Rose said...

U could change, rosh.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.