
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
13 comments:
What the hell is that? It looks like a very cheap and used brake pad.
A loaf of bread I burned altogether.
Why is it that all of you girls these days cant cook? Not even basic things like bread or boiled eggs?
I will learn, don't worry. I will share the results here on my blog with pictures!
new to your blog. :) cute blog. did you put it in the oven? LOL
LMAO!
I feel so much better about my "cooking skills" now!
:-P
Can you imagine us teaming together in the kitchen? Hahaha!
AAR, You're already almost em3ansa! Muahahaha!
So when will you learn?
I will teach you the KEYS to good cooking:
Preheated ovens
Low flames for longer, not high flames for shorter
Dont just mix with the spoon, move the pan as well.
Onions and oil 1st before anything
Tomato paste makes almost anything decent
Pasta and rice need NOT be fully cooked before you strain it, it will continue later especially on a low flame with the chicken for the beryani
And most importantly... A bit of my Aunt's BIZAR in ANYTHING makes ANYTHING taste good!
Khalas! You can now cook!
Texan, 10q, and you're most welcome, yea I used the oven to heat it, or rather to burn it :)
FF, :P
Abit,10q for the tips.
uh-oh? I thought (well, rather knew) NOBODY could burn toast or be a horrific cook as I! And then, you hang up that picture Rose..guess I've got competition! :) Yallah not to worry, we shall get there some day!
You know McDonalds finally have their breakfast here... You now have no reason to want to make toast at home... Egg Mcmuffins are yummy *lubs*
rosh, :)
ABIT: please, do not go near that thing (McDs) I realize their "food" is much better in the UAE / GCC to the North America, but it's unhealthy inside out! I realize this sounds a wee bit hypocritical coming from a Shwarmah lover -- it's different. Start your mornings with good 'ol fashioned Quaker Oatmeal and a cuppa a cwafee!
I dare not eat the stuff Rosh, I actually start the morning off with a banana and later on I have an atkins bar. Im not a fan of dying for some stupid reason like clogged arteries.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.