Our thoughts and prayers with his family. We still have hope..May Allah protect him and bring him back to his family and people. Amen.
Edit: May God garnt both of them the paradise.
Edit: May God garnt both of them the paradise.

My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
20 comments:
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
Such is life.
I'm too sad. He's young. & Such a pretty face he got. May God have mercy on him. By all accounts, he was a nice an gentle man.
I so feel sorry for his mother. She's Sh.Nasser's mother too who passed away last year in a similar way, a plane crash. She lost her two sons in almost one year. that's heartbreaking.
Yes, And Shaikh Saif's mother as well. They are strong. It's a part of life.
My dad was not in a good mood today. He didnt come home "after" work. his wife asked my brother where he was. He wasnt answering his phone. I called him and asked if he was still at work.
"Yes."
"Did you hear the news?"
"Silence"
"Shall I come with you tomorrow to the Janaza?"
"Could you?"
"Of course"
Sh. Ahmed was my dad's DIRECT manager. like seriously, his boss right above him, and he loved this man. LOVED him. He would tell us about how he is, very to himself, very humble. He didnt like being called Your Highness, he didnt drive fancy cars, or have fancy plate numbers, or even fancy tint on his cars.
he gave ALOT (We're talking hundreds of millions) to charity but didnt make it public like so many do.
It hit those who knew him personally very hard.
Amen.
I didn't give up hope that he would be found alive. I wished if he was kidnapped by ppl for some money or something or he was stuck somewhere there but he found still ALIVE!!
bass maktoob
I said on my blog that supposedly the ministry of foreign affairs knew that his body was found a few days ago. I dont know if that is true or not, but it made me lose hope.
As for kidnapping, the area he was in is an area where he, and many of his family own land, and the people there wouldnt kidnap him as he has made their lives easier. So that thought didnt cross my mind.
On CNN they asked how could the pilot be rescued 3 or 4 days ago in good condition while Sh/ Ahmed was found just recently and dead.
No one had an answer for that. It bother's me as well.
Nice pic btw AAR.
Correction guys:
Shk Nasser is half brother of Shk Ahmed. They have two different mothers.
The mother of Naser is from Al Darmaki family, and he is Shk Eissa's brother.
However, Shk Ahmed's mother is from Al Kheyaily family. His brothers are Shks Saif, Hamed, Omar, and Khaled.
الله يرحمه و يغرله..و يصبر أهله
Al shahlab, mom corrected my wrong informations, thanks, I was going to note this bass you beat me.
يغفرله
UltraBlue, you are not the only one who thinks so, by many it's thought there is something behind his death. I think there are good reasons to suspect, aren't there? He's in such a powerful economic position in UAE. & al 7essad wayed.
Allah yer7mah, ma yestahal this fate, he's Zayed's son after all. :'(
AAR, I never said I suspect anything. I said what other people have been saying and that there are some aspects of the story I dont understand.
I explain better in my post on Al -Emarati
I personally think it was an accident. Pure and simple. His position was a GRANTED one, and he could have been removed at any time by his brothers. People often confuse the term Managing Director to mean OWNER.
He was basically the most senior HIRED employee. The "Owners" of ADIA are us, the people. The bosses who make the top level choices are Sh. Khalifa and Sh. Mohamed and the rest of the board.
They then tell Sh. Ahmed what to do, and he decides how to do what they said in the best way.
So although being the MD is a HUGE position, it isnt what many think it is. And just as he was appointed, he could have been replaced.
USually you kill people you cant get rid of, and who have political power. He was easily replaceable if the right people wanted, and he had no direct political power.
Given those facts, I dont think there was anything behind it. He liked adventure, and with that comes some risk. Truth is it's more risky to drive for 1/2 an hour in the UAE than it is to be in a glider.
Anyways. May his soul rest in peace. He's Shaheed. I'm sure he's now eternaly happy in a better place. Amen
It may not be an inside job.
Aha. that's what's being said now.
Abit, we are no talking about internal enemies.
Yes Rose, may his soul rest in peace.
There's some sort of debate at UAECB, and almost everybody (with the exception of Kyle) forget to pray his soul rest in peace...*sigh.. it's sad, often we look at things in many ways that we forget someone just lost his life. Oh well, live and learn I suppose.
rosh, we don't need their condolences or prayers for Sheikh Ahemd, the whole nation is praying for him. the so called UAECB suck..& people there are heartless.They would cry and condole with each others in a blocked site or such.I gave up going there.
Rose, I think debating with people online has its limitations, as well as positivity. Of course there shall be nasty folks from every walks of life -- at the workplace, on the highways, hell even some of the extended family folk can be a pain in the rear end. We across a little more of the nasty ones on line, because of the somewhat anonymity it offers.
That said, IMHO in a country and given the cultures we have in the UAE, where there are certain limitations on open interaction / communication between folks from all walks of life -- online forums help. For instance, I visit, your blog, BuJ and El's etc because it gives me insight of the folks from the country I was born / raised. I live across the planet in a huge, crazy city which is nothing like the home I was raised. However coming online and debating -- be it serious talk, or humour, just brings about a sense of being somewhere I can relate with. For me this is invaluable. Blogging or an online medium pulls down limitations / borders and let people from all walks, just talk / debate it out. It brings varied opinions, perceptions that we may not know even existed, or agree with, however, if we all take the time to understand the other POV (whilst slicing out any ill intended emotions) it will help us all grow in our ability to "understand". Understanding and patience is important in a place like the UAE, where we have so many cultures, people and their own ways of living -- yet hardly there is a healthy open - no barriers - medium to communicate. I think end of the day, we are all here on planet earth for some time -- everyman wakes up in the morning to go in to work to fend and care for his family, and every mother to take care of her kids, her home and her husband. I just don't understand why there has to be so much drama between folks from different parts of the world, and that's where debating / talking it all out help us all. For instance your blog post on Darwin was an excellent response to the UAECB naysayers who didn't agree with your POV. Though a few emotions flew in the beginning and some folks who didn't take the time to understand where you were coming from and what you are saying eventually concurred with your post. You made your point pretty well. Anyway, now I'm just rambling on now..sorry on the long comment.
ABIT, you're talking (or perhaps it's emotions talking) about people you hardly know, or care to know, so please, calm down. Let's just put aside the emotions and reflect on a positive leader your country lost and what that means going forward, for a place we all care about.
ABIT, you're talking (or perhaps it's emotions talking) about people you hardly know, or care to know
No, I am talking about pigs. When I start talking about humans, I will let you know.
We all got hurt by his death.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.