Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I hate Steve

I have changed my email account password, after I did so, ive found that I could no longer send and recieve emails in my IPHONE so I automatically thought of the new password needs to be entered again and so I did.
But I still had the problem and was getting an error as "The user name or password for pop3.live.com is incorrect".

I then tried to delete the whole account in my iphone and set it again with my iphone with the new information. but I'm still gettin the error. I can neither send nor recieve messages through my iphone which really sucks

Has anyone experienced similar problem and can offer a help? How can I verify the new changes I made in the pop3.live.com thingy?

God I miss my ex a great deal! it didn't upset me like that. the bb, I mean. :/


EDIT:

Problem has been solved!

I have searched for the problem in iphone4applications.com, I have found so many users who have gone through the same problem. They suggested to change the server from pop3.live into m.hotmail.com. And it did WORK! Now I can get my e-mail messages on my iphone.

Thanks Faisal for your reply!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is mostly a fault in microsoft's hotmail. I had the same problem and I called apple techs and they helped me through it. Try searching the apple support forums. Hotmail/MSN/Live accounts are not very reliable, I recommend using Gmail (Free) or .Mac (Paid), I prefer the latter, I also forward all my emails from Gmail, Yahoo, and University Account to my .Mac account. Keep in mind though, you can't transfer your hotmail account to .Mac

Al-ain Rose said...

I'll call or e-mail them. Thank u so much Faisal.that helped alot.

Unknown said...

Glad to help :D

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.