I almost failed to acheive the past year's resolutions. yay! frustrating, isn't it?
so, here's my only resolution for the new year (pathetic):
1. getting rid of that clutter just next to my bed. seriously, I CAN'T seem to get rid of this habit, I just take off shoes/cloths or whatever I have on or hold and then throw them on my bed/floor...then I have to dive in to find this or that..it may sounds silly, but for some people, keeping the room organized all the time is a challeng, I'm one of those people...let's see
3 comments:
I hear you sister, same goes here. My bedroom is a mess, sometimes I have hard time finding my bed! After I come from a long day, I just casually throw my stuff over the bed or on the floor. When I get my rooms cleaned, it stays that way for abt a week, then the cycle repeats, frustrating.
Anyway, Happy New Year's to you and enjoy it to the fullest.
LOL! Nice shoes Rose :)
umm..I'm Mr Clean Freakestein :D As soon as I say my morning prayers, I *have* to make my bed. As soon as I'm back from a business trip or vacation, I *have* to unpack, put up the shirts and the trousers etc. I *have* to clean the shower after every shower!! My apartment is too clean..so says the twin, who, by the way, could sleep with the camels and not care.. :)
Hmm..so perhaps my NY resolution is to welcome a little healthy mess once in a while?
A very happy & healthy New Year to you all!
Faisal, glad to know I'm not alone..my 2 weeks holiday is over today, and I haven't gone through my room as I promised my self, I feel bad I didn't make the most of the 2 weeks off with regards to this...uff
rosh, you're such a cleaning freak! You'd clean the shower after each use!! lol I can't be bothered even to make my bed :( lucky's the woman who's going to marry you. usually men's rooms/apartments look like a cattle coral
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.