Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*yawn*


I haven't sit at my Laptop for a while now, & when I did I just screwed things up while trying to sync files from my iphone to my device, I lost ALL my damn favourite bookmarks. uffff. .. I saved a large number of sites..whenever I find a good/informative website, I add it in the Favorites menu on my browser, now I lost them all..I'm trying to recover them,, or at least remember some of them or any word or phrase that leads me to some...anyways

I want to blog about so many things but I've been feeling fatigued and tired..I got used to the holiday comfort I guess.. I sleep right after getting home for hours but I still feel sleepy and tired like tons of heavy things are placed on me..and getting off the bed is a very difficult mission. .it could be the medication I'm taking recently..we had guests hours ago and I kept yawning 100 times per minute with sounds too.. my sister's eyes were glaring.. and then she asked me what was wrong with me, I'm yawning right now, and today at work during a lecture on the first aid for the students' mothers, I was sitting alone on one side, the useless translator was absent, one of the Kiwis approached and asked me to translate the lecture/conversations, I was being absent-minded the whole lecture that I didn't even know what was going on or what was being said or what the lecture was about, I got embarrassed and went to the lecturer to ask her what she was lecturing us about, I was there the second the lecture started. ROFL


6 comments:

rosh said...

SAME HERE!! Sleep is the best luxury I can never have enough off! We are expecting a major snowstorm later this evening..uggh!

Al-ain Rose said...

Really? No going out, wrap up well,drink warm beverages, now I am replacing ur mom since ur break is over and ur now in NY haha, how do u feel after the holiday btw? Depressed like I was ? R u crying over the warm Sharjah? Lol
Damn.. It's around 3 am, I haven't slept yet.. I have to be at work at 7 am. Yallah rosh bye lol

rosh said...

LOL! I do miss the gorgeous weather in SHJ. Winter came a bit late this time around in SHJ. I loved the few days I got to experience it. It was hard to leave, but my life and my second home, awaits on the other side of the planet :)

We got a lot of snow last evening, though not as much as forecasted. They have cleared out the roads, so commuting didn't take too long.

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it's the short days and long cold nights that makes me very sleepy. Since I didn't acheive satisfactory on my Stats last semester, I have to redo it now. And the only class that was open and not full is a three hr, onece a week class. Uff, I'm now stuck every Tuesday from 7 - 10 PM doing STAT. So imagine me struggling to get through without sleeping :(

Al-ain Rose said...

classes are open till 10 pm? wtf?
the winter's nights are long but we don't make the most of it..
you and the stat..an inspiring love story..lol..inshallah A this time..i'll keep my fingers crossed for you..work hard

rosh, make a snow man and get it pictured :P

Unknown said...

Love story?! I think a broken heart is the best description! Yes, last class ends at midnight. I like night classes, not when its math though.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.