My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell"
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s empty and so is your head.
Oh loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not
I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don’t take that paper bag off of your face
I love your smile, your face, and your eyes -
Damn, I’m good at telling lies!
I see your face when I am dreaming.
That’s why I always wake up screaming
My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way
That was a contest ran by a newspaper, the readers write two lines the first line should be romantic but the second line should be the least romantic! LOL!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.