Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

College Reflections-part 6

I had fights with almost most of my teachers at college O_o, to my shame, I'm not at all proud of it, but, seriously I don't know why it was always me who got into trouble with ppl there, I'm a bit a quick temper person, and sometimes, a trouble maker when I’m provoked, but It was never me who got started, when I recall all those situations I had got through, I found them wrong, not me, and I cannot hold my tongue if I see something I THINK is wrong . The last fight I had (lol) was in the graduation semester, with my supervisor of my research project, if you only saw this man, you would presumed that he's so damn kind, naive and even is ,as we say in our own language, "Miskeen", but he was never like so, he's just the reveres, he was "Sikeen" lol, I just got fooled by his external appearance and nice talking and more importantly his killing calmness, he's so quiet, has a soothing voice that is too low that brings one to sleep , but things aren't as they really seem, I got the lesson, and it was an advantage that I've learnt not to judge a person from appearance, and as a matter of fact, those who are always calm are dangerous because they don't seem to be like what they really are from within, lol, you don't know how they think to avoid them, you should be aware of them, even more dangerous than those whom I would describe them as "barking dogs", we have an Emaratie proverb that says " essekouty lotty" that's, the silent man is a hypocrite. what happened that me and this man agreed on that I was gonna start working my research project after Eid, when I'm done with all my exams and assignments so I could find more time for my lil beetles ( I was working on beetles, lol)…. He said OK, I found him in the corridor passing by and I stopped him;
Me: hi doctor!
He: Hi *innocently smiled*
Me: regarding the research project.errr .I would like to tell you that … he interrupted me straightway...
He: it’s okay it's okay * waving his hands asking me to calm down* , don't worry, get done with your examination first.. see ya after Eid…bye
Me: okay…bye O_o
K!... see ya after Eid, kind sir! ....


After Eid holiday, during one of my classes, I was checking my e-mail inbox, I found a message from him, I opened his message and I started reading ,,, I was totally shocked of its content !!!!!!!!!
He was like : you are so late, you've not got started working on your project yet, while others are about to finish, I'm not responsible for this, I've been e-mailing you but you never answer!! and you have to see the chairman to discuss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he CCed the message to the chairman.!!!!

OMG I was like I'm gonna have a heart attack..!!Aggghh!!! At the time, I got irritated at what he did, especially that he CCed the message to the chairman, that what basically made me angry, he placed me in an embarrassing situation ....

Then, I replied him, the message was like:
You shouldn't have done this,,,,, you are my supervisor…. Not the chairman so you are supposed to discuss this with me, the chairman has nothing to do with it, second, I still have 2 months which are enough to kill all my beetles.

I wrote him many harsh words, I don't remember them all, but that was the gist of it, , he got so angry at my way of writing, he then forwarded my message to the chairman again (lol) telling him that I'm rude and don't respect him. On the other hand, I was taking a class with the chairman himself at the time,, I was his student so he knew me WELL, and we used to get along,, I saw him in the class afterwards, he asked me, holding a laugh, " why did you disappoint the man, he's so upset at you!" I gave him a chilly smile that says : I don't care plus you have nothing to do with it, he knew ,, cuz he read the message already lol ,,, he gave me a smile in return ..

Then he asked me to meet the "disappointed man" in his office, he wanted to talk to me, lol, finally, ..
The chairman: pass by his office and say sorry.
Me: I'm not in the wrong to say sorry…I won't say sorry.
The chairman: O_+

Afterward, I went to meet Mr. Disappointed to find a solution for such situation, and more importantly to find out when the hell I'm gonna start my project, & that depends on me if I'm able to please the disappointed man, every thing depends on him, he had all the secrets as to kill the beetles properly.. lol


I knocked the office's door, forcing my self to smile, hell, actually I was holding a big laugh, and if I burst out laughing I would pass the course with F,
Me: * steady now, girl!!!*
He: come in….. with angry expressions on his face.. :D
Me: Well….*gulped*
He, straightaway: I'm SO disappointed at you, the e-mail you sent was totally rude, I'm your teacher, you should show more respect to me.. I'm not at your age to talk with me that way....


Me: let us talk about what we've already agreed on, sir, you asked me to start the work after Eid holiday and yet I found that you sent a message to the chairman telling him that I'm late and careless, is that what we've already agreed on?
He: did I tell you that we're gonna get started after Eid ….
Me: yes you did! Remember, in the corridor on the second floor in building 80 near the Toilet!!!......... lol

Then he remembered and kind of got embarrassed..
He: okay, but that was not a formal way to agree on something…( he didn't find a better excuse for him being a liar).

Me: O_o… sorry, but what do you mean by " Not a Formal way"
He: I mean you should've asked me about that in the office, here, not outside. Outside isn't official and I don't consider any thing you say outside the office!!!!
Me to my self: * Wow!! Who was the one I was talking with in the corridor then, your ghost?? '7ayalik ?? …that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard..
*you'd better tell me that you've changed your mind at least I would accept it, but don't give me a very very silly excuse for you not keeping your words, even kids won't accept your excuse* all that was said within me,, I wish if I could just let it out.. but again, I don't want to get F....:D

Me: Here and there are the same, sir, I mean you're the same person whether here in the office or outside, you didn't keep your word.. And you should have told me that you changed your mind instead of asking the chairman to interfere,
He, angry again: instead of you apologizing , you are here to argue more and tell me what I should've done and what I shouldn't ….… enty shuyfa nafsech 3ala your professor …(= you're conceited) and ...and .and...................................................etc

At the end of the argument, he stated : SORRY, I'm not gonna continue with you … look for another professor to supervise your graduation project....!!

Muahahahahahahahaha…

Ewww .. really .. tha was so childish..... >.< ! seriously I tried to fix it but,, I just mix it up, lol
then I said okay to him and headed to the cafeteria, was hungry .....

The journey hadn't stopped yet at this point, still ..... But I'm gonna continue later to tell you what happened after that.. got tired of writing .....
Soooooooo
To be continued ............................. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.