Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Grrrrrrr

I've problem in the comments feature in my blog since the time I've decided to change the template into the current one, I keep getting a secrity warning and a question if I want to save a default file! I'm trying to fix this but I can't seem to find a solution, and the idea of changing this template to a new one is just scary!!! ;_; I'm in love with my rosy template and really don't want to change it, it's gorgeouse, isn't it? and at the same time I'd love to hear from my freinds and share the Grr Grr with them!! I'm searching "uncle google" now to see what I can do about it.. so I want to apologize to you my friends for this.

Dictionary:

Grr Grr = Bla Blah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's working now with the new template, I like it more than the older one. I guess you are in love with roses.

~Bedouin Matthew.

Al-ain Rose said...

Ya welcome Ya welcome bedouin Matthew, hehe. welcome to my garden!! ;)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.