Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Me and my supervisor~College reflection part 6

So then, I headed to the head of the department office, to help me looking for another supervisor for my fucking research project, that kid was really annoying, now if I switch to another, it would be the second time for me to change the supervisor, 'cause the FIRST supervisor was a women whom I got already into a fight with her, it's not a game to ask for switch every now and then, I cried and cried for another supervisor than her, but no one in the department gave me a damn, we don't get along, I'm sure she will humiliate me if I fall in her hands, I know her, she hates me, I eventually hardly found a student that was ready to give up her supervisor(my current disappointed supervisor) and switch to this awful women( I'll never forget the favor my friend did me), she is an Emiratie professor from Sharjah, I took a class with her, but I couldn't bear her bad manners, she's so grumpy and impolite, so I quit after few weeks, sorry, I'm off!!! I can't! Anyway, let me get back to my Agggh supervisor! I met the chairman, & as I told you before, he knows me well, though he blame it all on me, he was like; whatever he did he's still your teacher and you are not supposed to react that way and I'm not here to only solve your conflicts with your teachers and blah blah blah, a sermon, and again he accused me for being proud! After I gave him a scornful gaze, I replied, I'M NOT!!!! Then he called my supervisor to ask him to step by his office, I was like Uffffffff, I dun wanna see him again! I'm not in the mood for him, seriously, that started to get on my nerves. Then he came in, and was like: HI!!!! With his usual calm face and killing cold smile?! What happened?! O_O, few hours ago he was like a thunder, and now cool?! Well, psycho! Anyway, he went on, "I'm not gonna leave you like that, uh-uh, and I'm not disappointed at you, you're still young, I wanted just to teach a lesson on how to respect your teachers!!! O_o


Pardon??? Say What ??? to teach me a lesson !!!!! As if I care!!! As if it was me who behaved childish, he thought that I had been crying T.T all the time since I left his office, LOL!
That was damn funny, after that, I left them in the office to my friends to share them the laugh. Anyways, I suck it up and started working on my little cute beetles, and to tell the truth, he then was so co-operative with me and was a real help when I needed him, he returned back to his calmness and I let him to feel that he won, lol!

Here are some pictures of my beetles:


Photobucket


they are inside the incubator, chillin' out :D

Photobucket


some containers I used to get the beetls jailed, I use the brush to handle them, they are so small that they could get easily smashed

Photobucket

then, they should lie down under the microscop, to see if they are dead or still alive to repeat the same for another group of beetles!

Photobucket

That was my story, one of many unforgettable situations I got through, the term passed successfully, and I got A In my research project after all that happened, Thank Allah.

Phew!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.