Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Big Eidiya

Here you are Abit, your Eidiya. Be careful Don't lose it, I'll not give you another one again.

Photobucket

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halla walla! hank you thank you so so much! However you just proved what I already knew.... Ahl Al Ain bukhala!

Bas yalla, gimme 2 more of those and I'll get a large Chai Karak on Eid. It can be your sadaqa jariya (As it gives me diarrhea!)

LMAO.

Al-ain Rose said...

lol.. Abit, No, wala dirham ziyada! only one dirham... you can get many things with this dirham,,ice cream, potato chips, corn puffs, peppsie,chewing gum or lbann as we say...etc
be thankful and don't say Al-ain ppl are bukhala oherwise, I'll take my dirham back!!

Anonymous said...

-_-

You would take it back?!?!?!?!?!

Yalla, Amrina lillah, I 'll get a small Chai Karak. Sigh.

My 1/2 brothers (ages 1 to 5) there are 4 of them, they have already been eyeing me for Eidiya. Bastards.

Last year I gave each 4 50s and they gave them back. RED ONE! So they know colors but not how to count. I took back the 200 AED each and gave them each 100. They were happy. I saved 400. lol.

Al-ain Rose said...

LOL that's funny. All kids demand Al Nott Al-A7mar. But they're dangerous if they know how to count.
My poor 5 yrs nephew always gets fooled by his older brothers, they give him for example.. 2 papers of the form 10 and take his 100! and he gets happy and thinks he won, he thinks the two 10s are more than the one red paper!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Exactly! I usually give in 50s... not sure why. But when I give them 4 50s they dont want them. To them 1 red is more. So Im way too happy to give it to them! lol.

BuJ said...

LOOOOOOOOOL

did u google the image or take it yourself? hahahaha

i think we need to give Mr Rosh a 3eediya as well :)

Eid Mubarak lovely ppl :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Bu jassem...lol,, I took it my self, my mobile camera sucksssss.

Abit, don't be so happy, that will not last forever, one or two yrs then they will discver that you've been fooling them lol!
Bu Jaseem, NO Eidiya for Rosh, he's ALWAYZ LATEEEE!

rosh said...

What's bukhala?

"you can get many things with this dirham,,ice cream, potato chips, corn puffs, peppsie,chewing gum or lbann as we say"

Rose, I don't think 1 Dh gets you any of those now ? Back in the day we could get stuff for 50 fils.

Eid always reminds me of the sumptuous Eid home cooking and the that fantastic Aura / feeling in the air -- it's like an energy that takes over.

BuJ said...

Mr Rosh, bukhala = stingy people.
the singular = bakheel or bakheela

you know, yahood, scots,, misers hahha

Al-ain Rose said...

Rosh, you need to improve ur Arabic indeed! :P

Eid always reminds me of the sumptuous Eid home cooking

Oh rosh, seriously I so feel sorry for you, you are daydreaming about home cooking all time! get married.

Al-ain Rose said...

Thanks to our translater!

Anonymous said...

Walla till that time I can take advantage of them.

At least SOMEONE gave me a GOOD and NICE Eid Gift!

http://www.ultrabluepanda.net/2009/09/my-eid-gift.html

Rosh, as Bu Jassem stated, I called all Al Ain residents stingy (they are)

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit. we are not. it's well known that "ne7n Ahl al Karam" come on..say anything other than that!

good to know you are into toys. I'll mail you a doll. Yay!
is anybody also interested in toys like abit? buj? rosh?

BuJ said...

i actually quite like the freej dolls , i want one of one of the old ladies, the nice fat one is fantastic.. um khamees i think? i bet she's stingy too :P

yours,
bujassem

Al-ain Rose said...

um khamees
Um KhaMMAss.

You didin watch the series when you were in England?

BuJ said...

thanks for the correction. i saw this in england but it's an honest mistake.
i actually know M.S.H. from school, he was the year above me in class.

Al-ain Rose said...

i actually know M.S.H. from school, he was the year above me in class.
..
seriously? so he's older than you? around 31? god, he looks so young for his age! he looks ~20-25. am I right?

BuJ said...

yeah, he's 31 yrs old and he confirmed it in a tv interview i saw him in a few days ago.

smart guy.. very liberal family too..

apparently he's unmarried too..

just in case ur interested :)

yes, he looks young for his age. mashalla 3leih

Al-ain Rose said...

Bu jassem, I'm not interested..

BuJ said...

mean!

rosh said...

"Rosh, you need to improve ur Arabic indeed! :P"

LOL! Improve? More like nonexistent! And, yes I should :)

And for the record, I don't think the true blue Emis are stingy, I think they're very giving (even if it is 1Dh or 50fils) - they give with a lot of heart, that is what matters as Eidiya, I think.

Get married? LOL - that's what mom says. But hey, what if the wife can't cook? Not every woman can cook ya know :)

No toys, though I love all the Freej folks - just a little warm home cooking, please :)

Anonymous said...

IT ISNT A TOY! GRRR!

Its a model! Big difference!

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, I know, I just fancy teasing you! Easily provoked :P


But hey, what if the wife can't cook? Not every woman can cook ya know :)
At least you would find smeone to warme up the frozn food you live on currently?. Most women start being good cooks only after marriege, so don't worry. listen to mom. lol

Anonymous said...

*cries*

I'll have firefox smack you!

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.